Post 2000

Harry Callahan

Veteran
Sep 16, 2002
Your rearview mirror
If I counted correctly this is my post #2000 since finding this forum is Sep. 2002.
I just want to use this as a way to say thank you to everyone & for the great friendships I've made here. I know many of you personally and you all are among my best friends. To those "friends" on here that I've yet to meet I hope that one day we have the opportunity.
Everyone out there please be safe on & off the job in everything you do.

If I counted correctly this is my post #2000 since finding this forum is Sep. 2002.
I just want to use this as a way to say thank you to everyone & for the great friendships I've made here. I know many of you personally and you all are among my best friends. To those "friends" on here that I've yet to meet I hope that one day we have the opportunity.

Wow, 2,000 posts! I need to catch up. ;) It is pretty amazing the twists and turns our little community has gone through since 2002. Besides having US Av as a place to blow off some steam, we've had our share of laughs and jokesters.
Here's to 2,000 more, Coach. :D

id like to take this opportunity to point out i have hijacked nearly every thread - and often make no sense whatsoever and no one has cussed me out or sent me to the cornfield . It warms my heart to have so many friends that whine more than me. For that I thank you.

And FlightChic , a special thanks to you for making me appear tall.

*tear* Rowsey, youre the best. Sorry, im getting so emotional-------ooooooh is that cheesecake?

what were we talking about?

EDIT: This post was published slightly before I used a certain unpopular word that is a combination of the words douche and bag in another post and I would just like to let you all know, that as I go to the cornfield, just know it was with a brave face. Don't cry, for I will be back - - a better, stronger person. Yes, it is all about life's experiences, my friends. Now, I will lie my head on my fluffy pillow and slumber peacefully, for tomorrow my IP address will be blocked from communicating with you fine whinerbabies. And select rockstars. you know who you are (chest pound twice and peace out sign)

Hear yahh Coach…

Me… ‘n tha boys gotta shot ahh shine fer yahh… just gotah show up tahh git it !

P.S. Yew unequivocally than man!

Yah, well, if they counted posts from the pre-2000 reconfig, you'd probably be shocked to see how many posts there are.

I remember when the UA/US merger was announced in 2001 and 2001 and you couldn't keep track of the posts as they were flying off so fast.

Respectfully submitted,

Member #13.......................

Back