PRESIDENT BIDEN / 200,000 UNION Construction workers.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Reactions: bestservedcold
Reactions: bestservedcold
Honestly don't care. The companies getting those $35M contracts aren't the ones providing most of the jobs.

Union membership outside of government is 6% of the population. I can see why you'd support something that doesn't benefit the other 94% is hardly supporting the working man...

Reactions: iluvaa and Seatacus
Honestly don't care. The companies getting those $35M contracts aren't the ones providing most of the jobs.

Union membership outside of government is 6% of the population. I can see why you'd support something that doesn't benefit the other 94% is hardly supporting the working man...
Union membership outside of government IS only 6%, which is likely why many workers have zero benefits, have stagnant wages, work 60 hours to get paid for 40 hours while their bosses continue to get ever wealthier. But, if that works for you, then have at it. Not me! I would like to see hard working Americans get a bit more of the incredible wealth they have consistently generated, in spite of our foundational, higher paying jobs being sent offshore to make those executives even wealthier. I will vote that way.

Union membership outside of government IS only 6%, which is likely why many workers have zero benefits, have stagnant wages, work 60 hours to get paid for 40 hours while their bosses continue to get ever wealthier. But, if that works for you, then have at it. Not me! I would like to see hard working Americans get a bit more of the incredible wealth they have consistently generated, in spite of our foundational, higher paying jobs being sent offshore to make those executives even wealthier. I will vote that way.
Who has sent those higher paying jobs offshore?

Union membership outside of government IS only 6%, which is likely why many workers have zero benefits, have stagnant wages, work 60 hours to get paid for 40 hours while their bosses continue to get ever wealthier.
Most of your statement isn't close to true given existing laws.

Reactions: iluvaa