The WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY

No cents is overpaying the inspector.
Watch it, Dog......I was an Inspector.......you know how many shoes I tossed with worn out heels?

CoordinatedImpossibleEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Kev3188
The worst president in the history of this country is the one who would be king! The one consistently lies about a fraud that doesn't exist, and has a cult like base who repeats that lie repeatedly, proving once and for all that 1/3 of this country is increadibly gullible. So there!

The worst president in the history of this country is the one who would be king! The one consistently lies about a fraud that doesn't exist, and has a cult like base who repeats that lie repeatedly, proving once and for all that 1/3 of this country is increadibly gullible. So there!

Watchout, this forum is being overtaken by left wing radicals.

Biden Tells the Most Shameless Lie Yet and Descends Into Babbling​

Politicians often lie. But with Joe Biden, we ought to have a counter on the website — for how many days in a row that he can go without a lie. It would be permanently stuck at zero. Because it seems, virtually every day, he tells another lie. With Biden, he tells so many lies, it’s hard to keep up. There are the ones that are to puff himself up personally, to make himself look like he has something in common with the people he’s talking to, like being a tractor-trailer driver or being arrested in the Civil Rights movement.

On Friday, Biden told a huge whopper that falls into that second category while talking to construction workers in Maryland. This is completely shameless, as Biden claims, “Unless the product I’m purchasing for the American people was made in America…we ain’t buying it.”
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...e0d7296e60ee549f23684f572043c3a7a61c310edbeab

OMG Dell Dude, you are fixated on Biden. Where was all of that incredible oversite when Trump was screwing every taxpayer in this country by moving his security detail to some obscure golf course in Scotland that he owns? Secret Service couldn't even afford their own breakfasts, and the club went from being in arrears to suddenly being profitable. Pay Attention. If it were;t for gullible fools, Trump could not have gotten elected in the first place and now you want him for another term, even after he cozies up to Putin. What does that say about you? https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-scotlad-resort-visit-cost-950000-2020-3

bestservedcold

OMG Dell Dude, you are fixated on Biden. Where was all of that incredible oversite when Trump was screwing every taxpayer in this country by moving his security detail to some obscure golf course in Scotland that he owns? Secret Service couldn't even afford their own breakfasts, and the club went from being in arrears to suddenly being profitable. Pay Attention. If it were;t for gullible fools, Trump could not have gotten elected in the first place and now you want him for another term, even after he cozies up to Putin. What does that say about you? https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-scotlad-resort-visit-cost-950000-2020-3

Based on the fact that an overwhelming amount of D's, R's and I's ( including many union members ) all came together and elected Trump due to dissatisfaction with policies the democrats and Obama were pushing for quite sometime.....I'd have to say, you drank the Koolaid.

Your claim that USSS couldn't pay for their own breakfasts is just that, a claim....( Fake News )

Adjusting for inflation between presidencies, they all come in close. With Biden's spending plans to save America, the tab between all four I listed is a drop in the bucket.

Donald Trump’s Vacation Costs​

• Estimated vacation costs (so far): $154.8 million

Barack Obama’s Vacation Costs​

• Estimated vacation costs: $105.7 million

George W. Bush’s Vacation Costs​

• Estimated vacation costs: About $124.7 million in travel costs to Texas ranch

Bill Clinton’s Vacation Costs​

• Estimated vacation costs: At least $7.8 million

https://www.yahoo.com/video/costs-taxpayers-president-vacation-230000847.html