President Trump

I never underestimated him because I saw the refugee invasion Obama subjected US to.

The way that I underestimated him, early on anyway, is how he has been able to put the Left flat on their backs, absolutely Pancake their a$$es on anything and everything.

Any other Republican candidate would have folded up the tent on a lot of things Trump has pushed forward on even harder after being attacked by the Left.

This is something we haven't seen before, not even Reagan did this to the levels Trump achieves in his daily exercise of beating about the head and neck any liberal that dare to disparage him.
Fascinating.

He really is not a Republican, and thats A-OK with me, Trump is really our first 3rd Party Candidate to be POTUS.

The way that I underestimated him, early on anyway, is how he has been able to put the Left flat on their backs, absolutely Pancake their a$$es on anything and everything.

Any other Republican candidate would have folded up the tent on a lot of things Trump has pushed forward on even harder after being attacked by the Left.

This is something we haven't seen before, not even Reagan did this to the levels Trump achieves in his daily exercise of beating about the head and neck any liberal that dare to disparage him.
Fascinating.

He really is not a Republican, and thats A-OK with me, Trump is really our first 3rd Party Candidate to be POTUS.

Yep...seven days into a 1,400 day reign and he's kicking some butt. Nevermind that a lot of what he has "already done" is damaging in the long term. Trump supporters remind me of the story of a frog and boiling water. If you bring a pot of water to a boil and throw a frog in, it dies instantly. If you throw a frog in a pot of cold water and turn on the stove...the frog will eventually die, but he just won't notice it. You all got tossed into a cool pot of water on 1/20. They turned on the heat on 1/21. Check back about 700 days and tell us the water is still fine.

maybe you could enlighten us factually about what will damage us long term not your opinion on what will since you say "alot" will

I'm kind of mixed here,there is going to be a lot of good people caught up in this, legal hard working people
That's true, but he maybe only using this as leverage to get what he wants which is for Mexico to reimburse us for the wall. Trump is a master at playing a game of chicken. And most the time it's the other guy who blinks first.

maybe you could enlighten us factually about what will damage us long term not your opinion on what will since you say "alot" will
Will you be relying on Social Security for any part of your retirement when you retire? What about Medicare? Your president and your republicans have plans that they have had in the works for years to "reform" those programs. To insure the you are covered in retirement, invest in KY jelly today while demand isn't as high.

Will you be relying on Social Security for any part of your retirement when you retire? What about Medicare? Your president and your republicans have plans that they have had in the works for years to "reform" those programs. To insure the you are covered in retirement, invest in KY jelly today while demand isn't as high.
since that hasn't been mentioned in the last seven day ,l'Il go with no you don't have any
this is more "The sky is falling! from you

since that hasn't been mentioned in the last seven day ,l'Il go with no you don't have any
The_Best_of_Rain_Man.gif

First comes Obamacare. Then comes "entitlement programs". And many of his redneck voters will start to realize that the swamp (that hasn't been drained) views both those programs as "entitlements" They'd only make a dent in cutting "entitlements" if they limited it to just food stamps. They want to cut spending enough to make a tax cut cover the spending....and these are the juiciest "entitlement" programs that they have. It'll be kind of like airline pension programs....you know...pay pennies on the dollar of what was anticipated and shut 'er down. As I said...check back in after 700 days instead of 7 and let's see how many warm and fuzzy feelings you have for the kitty grabber.

First comes Obamacare. Then comes "entitlement programs". And many of his redneck voters will start to realize that the swamp (that hasn't been drained) views both those programs as "entitlements" They'd only make a dent in cutting "entitlements" if they limited it to just food stamps. They want to cut spending enough to make a tax cut cover the spending....and these are the juiciest "entitlement" programs that they have. It'll be kind of like airline pension programs....you know...pay pennies on the dollar of what was anticipated and shut 'er down. As I said...check back in after 700 days instead of 7 and let's see how many warm and fuzzy feelings you have for the kitty grabber.
You have to understand that if Obama care were to continue you would have to start treating as income what your employer pays for your healthcare. For me that would be another $3,000 to $3,500 a year out of my pocket that's not pocket change

You have to understand that if Obama care were to continue you would have to start treating as income what your employer pays for your healthcare. For me that would be another $3,000 to $3,500 a year out of my pocket that's not pocket change
Yep. Interesting that you mention employer. The USA is the only country in the world whose people are insured by their employer. Is the republican plan to have employers pick up the slack? What will they replace it with? How much will your premium (and your employers share) drop once it's abolished?

I think in 700 days odds are better I'll still be getting entertained by your Trump inspired meltdown, than things I am pissed about that he has done

Why did you have to mention KY jelly now xUT will come out from under his rock

Last edited:
Back