Question About Ed20 Fares

Dark Cloud

Aug 20, 2002
Could someone from reservations or customer service answer me this question ? I was looking up the prices to fly from MHT to MCO in the month of Jan. I would be gone for 23 days. What I got for prices were: As a reg. passenger the price would of been $179.00 R/T . For a employee flying ED20 it would be $661.00 R/T(for the same flights). Luv has non-stops for $158. R/T . Am I missing something or doing something wrong? I can't believe that its almost $500. more for a ED20. I am sure I am doing something wrong ! Any help!

You're doing something wrong.
If the lowest price ticket fared out at $179, you'd book that fare and then take the 20% off of that. If you are fareing it in the computer do a WPNCB after you have the iten booked and then do a WPQ/ED20 and then PQ. That would be the stored fare you'd want to ticket. There might be an easier way from someone in rez, but this is the quickest way that I've been able to find the fares. Its a great way to travel. Let me know if you get it, if not, PM me and we'll talk.

Tadjr,
Thank you very much for your help. Really appreciate it. I got it corrected. This is a great example of employees helping each other ! Have a nice day !