Question About Maa

when will people vote on this.
when will everyone know if this is happning.<?
that sucks doesnt everybody think.

Phoenix said:
Additional INFO on Mid Atlantic:
If the Current Company Proposal passes, then 35% of Mainline will be tranfered to the new division of Mainline.

Yes, 35% of the jobs will "move" to the new division that is called Mainline but pays Express pay.
[post="176236"][/post]​

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATION? I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING ON THIS AND THERE IS SO MUCH MISINFORMATION ON THIS BOARD. POST YOUR SOURCE OR KEEP QUIET BECAUSE IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A RUMOR.

Another MidAtlantic class started today. Anyone know how many actually showed up? :unsure:
I sure hope it was all 25...I think it's rotten for people to accept a class date and then not show up, like what happened with both classes in August. :angry:

I guess this bankruptcy thing will decide if they have any more classes after September... :down:

i dont think it will matter about going bankrup. they will still get planes right. cant you still get planes if you go bankrupt.>? and if you still get more planes there will still be more midatlatnic classes. thats what i think anyways.

atlantis said:
cant you still get planes if you go bankrupt.>? and if you still get more planes there will still be more midatlatnic classes. thats what i think anyways.
[post="176884"][/post]​

Actually, that is a good question. Would US still take delivery of any more planes if chapter 11 happens? Or would that be put on hold? :unsure:

Back