Question About Pushback

PlanetKyle

Jul 22, 2004
Question for any CO employees who might know.

Wife and I just flew from Bush to Cancun on CO, and back. Nice flights, nice crews, everything on time - good experience as expected.

The question - we pushed the gate 10-15 before published departure time both when leaving Bush and when returning from Cancun. Neither flight was full, so we couldn't figure out why. Any answers would be appreciated, thanks.

PK

PlanetKyle said:
Question for any CO employees who might know.

Wife and I just flew from Bush to Cancun on CO, and back. Nice flights, nice crews, everything on time - good experience as expected.

The question - we pushed the gate 10-15 before published departure time both when leaving Bush and when returning from Cancun. Neither flight was full, so we couldn't figure out why. Any answers would be appreciated, thanks.

PK
[post="286253"][/post]​
As long as all the passengers are on board, they can push early...better early then late right?

mrf777 said:
As long as all the passengers are on board, they can push early...better early then late right?
[post="292460"][/post]​
Not if it means not having a gate ready to pull right into on arrival and you sit there burning fuel waiting for a gate.......

desertfox said:
Not if it means not having a gate ready to pull right into on arrival and you sit there burning fuel waiting for a gate.......
[post="292939"][/post]​
Even if they are 15 minutes early, the airlines don't schedule their gates with 15 miinutes in between flights and if you read PlanetKyles post it said "everything on time".

Borescope said:
Even if they are 15 minutes early, the airlines don't schedule their gates with 15 miinutes in between flights and if you read PlanetKyles post it said "everything on time".
[post="293425"][/post]​
I've pushed flights out as early as 14min and have had flights arrive as much as 47mins early.

Latest posts