R U D Y !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
M O R O N #1 now says he DID NOT send M O R O N #2 to Ukraine on his behalf !!

Even though Michael Cohen is in the 'can', he has to be getting a good laugh out of what's heading GHOULIANI's way.

Rudy. You're UGLY enough, but you'll look even worse (if that's humanly possible), with BUS TIRE TRACKS embedded across your gory lookin' Kisser !!

Bears you are going off in a tangent "again"! Settle down. I'm no fan of Rudy, but Trump ain't going to through anyone under a bus. He doesn't have to. It would seem the Democrat's little kangaroo court has so far backfired on them. But now I feel it's Trump's turn to kick ass!

Bears you are going off in a tangent "again"! Settle down. I'm no fan of Rudy, but Trump ain't going to through anyone under a bus. He doesn't have to. It would seem the Democrat's little kangaroo court has so far backfired on them. But now I feel it's Trump's turn to kick ass!

LISTEN GOOD Insp4, (If that's even possible), and KNOW that Trump would slice the Jugular vein of ANYONE. Let me repeat that, ANYONE. And that includes his Own Kids, if it came down to a little life boat that could only fit ONE Person. He 'might' consider Ivanka for a milli second, but in the end, it's Trump who jumps in the boat ! PERIOD !!

LISTEN GOOD Insp4, (If that's even possible), and KNOW that Trump would slice the Jugular vein of ANYONE. Let me repeat that, ANYONE. And that includes his Own Kids, if it came down to a little life boat that could only fit ONE Person. He 'might' consider Ivanka for a milli second, but in the end, it's Trump who jumps in the boat ! PERIOD !!
Boy Bears, you are eaten up! ......I hope you settled down enough to have a good thanksgiving? Remember this date! Dec.9th! ....... This is only the beginning!

Bears these statements you are making are pure fantasy. What do you have that is based in reality? You do yourself no service veering off into the fantastic and the absurd.

Maybe a little distraction Bears will calm you down? :)

Last edited:
Sorry La Le Lu Li Lo, but I don't think it is absurd. The Only person that DJT ever put before himself was his Ol' Man. After that, he's ALWAYS # 1 in his book. (certainly not any of his wives) !
AR-191129363.jpg&Maxw=800&q=62

afghanistan-1-gty-er-191128_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

I thought it was pretty selfless of Trump to spend Thanksgiving with the troops.

Sorry La Le Lu Li Lo, but I don't think it is absurd. The Only person that DJT ever put before himself was his Ol' Man. After that, he's ALWAYS # 1 in his book. (certainly not any of his wives) !
Well perhaps you don't think it absurd but what you stated had no basis in factual events. I am not saying you are wrong. I recognize Trump has issues with narcissism, however, using fictional situations to assert your opinion usually has the opposite effect.

That being said I do believe Trump was the best choice available during the election. I certainly would not support Hillary Clinton with her and her husbands dirty laundry. I also would not support "free stuff" Bernie Sanders.

As for who is our next president.... I wish Candace Owens would run as I feel she reflects my conservative values.

As I stated previously, I'm no fan of Ruddy. In fact, I believe he was a mistake from the beginning. Personally I would have rather have seen Trey Gowdy take the job.

Bears cant help himself. He's always been that way ever since he crawled out if the wastebin at the Planned Parenthood clinic.