- Oct 20, 2007
1. I can't stand liars and hypocrites and the TWU leadership/membership is plagued with both.
2. I know from experience that local leadership will stab you in the back and the international will turn a blind eye to it.
3. I hate how the TWU leadership insulates itself from the same rules they negotiate for the membership.
3. I hate to see people so loyal to the UNION when that loyalty is not reciprocated.
4. I feel the TWU culture cultivates entitlement and an inflated sense of self worth.
5. I resent I had to pay dues to a UNION that refused to represent my best interest.
Is that enough or you want more?
You’re a bitter obsessive. Good luck to you.