rain

we are at one hour call out in edson now. more rain forecast. not good..........

how is everyone else making out across canada??????

Hey H52(204B Driver) it''s H64 wanderin if ya had a good tour since i saw in dryden.It was Good to see you and Cooper(ahh the the good old days). Managed to do 60 hrs and 20 unused in Geraldton.My machine got posted to Ogoki with a new crew those poor bastards.At home gettin ready for drills, that was the last fire tour for the year for me. Hope my old lady was helpfull with those insurance questions you had. Will be home until the 22''nd of june according to the schedule.Hope all is well, Fly Safe Bubba.

Hey H52(204B Driver) it''s H64 wanderin if ya had a good tour since i saw in dryden.It was Good to see you and Cooper(ahh the the good old days). Managed to do 60 hrs and 20 unused in Geraldton.My machine got posted to Ogoki with a new crew those poor bastards.At home gettin ready for drills, that was the last fire tour for the year for me. Hope my old lady was helpfull with those insurance questions you had. Will be home until the 22''nd of june according to the schedule.Hope all is well, Fly Safe Bubba.