Reality

Re: Piney Bob!! I already have him pictured in my mind, and you are right I too need to stop reading his posts. I need to be able to sleep at night and not have nightmares. And further more, Piney....even if you were Bill Gates with your own airplane, you couldn't Pay me enough, I have already been prostituted by Dave, no one else will ever get so far! <_<

ktflyhome said:
, I have already been prostituted by Dave, no one else will ever get so far! <_<
This reminds me of an RDU based Captain I heard about after the first slashes after 9-11-01. The story goes like this. He was going to head for a downtown street corner to prostitute himself out just as an attempt to regain his self-respect after working for U. (yikes !!) :blink:

AOG-N-IT said:
This reminds me of an RDU based Captain I heard about after the first slashes after 9-11-01. The story goes like this. He was going to head for a downtown street corner to prostitute himself out just as an attempt to regain his self-respect after working for U. (yikes !!) :blink:
AOG-N-IT must be some desparate Janes down in RDU

PineyBob said:
ktflyhome said:
First of all Piiney Bob....FYI I don't wear panties. Can't afford them. And I am not Kitty, I am KTFLYHOME. Can't you read? NO!. You are too busy hearing yourself talk( or should I say feeling yourself type)

And FLying Hippie....guess I am over the Hill. Thanks for the input. :D
God I love it when you get all fiesty! try to come up with better insults it makes the board seem so intellectual.
Good god when the truth comes out about WHO the real prostitutes are on this board it won't be anyone with an employee number.

FlyingHippie said:
AOG-N-IT must be some desparate Janes down in RDU
Hippie,

The whole story didn't have anything to do with " Janes"....but I omitted the part about knee pads being a requirement . The whole story doesn't need to be told to make the point. :shock:

AOG-N-IT said:
Hippie,

The whole story didn't have anything to do with " Janes"....but I omitted the part about knee pads being a requirement . The whole story doesn't need to be told to make the point. :shock:
I know, I know. Next thing you'll be talking about stains on blue Gap dresses... :p

FlyingHippie said:
AOG-N-IT said:
Hippie,

I know, I know. Next thing you'll be talking about stains on blue Gap dresses... :p
Don't hold your breath on that :p ....just like more UA merger crap , some things are best left un-said. :D