recall list (furloughed)

faerynufff

Aug 24, 2005
PHX
Good morning.....does anyone have any inside scoop on wheter or not they got the 200 individuals furloughed to come back?......and if so what senority number did they get to?...

Thanks for any info........

furloughed f/a

Good morning.....does anyone have any inside scoop on wheter or not they got the 200 individuals furloughed to come back?......and if so what senority number did they get to?...

Thanks for any info........

furloughed f/a

The recall forms are not due until Wednesday (I believe noon EST). I am sure we will know something later Wednesday.

They have gotten the 200 for June and the forms keep coming in. So far around 750 forms returned with 375 turning it down. There will be another round of 80 in AUG and then possibly 230ish at the end of the year.

Well, with less than 48 hours left to turn them in..I think they wont get them all returned. I also heard that there are more than half that are turning it down so far. Which the 375 passes makes alot of sense. So, they definetely got their 200..the question is "How far down the seniority list did they have to go to get it?"
Also, if they could hold LGA and only put PHL..then they will get passed over. I know a few at my seniorty who only put PHL...but if it is not available when they get to them they will be passed. So, the BOS and LGA bases may have went really junior.

Well, with less than 48 hours left to turn them in..I think they wont get them all returned. I also heard that there are more than half that are turning it down so far. Which the 375 passes makes alot of sense. So, they definetely got their 200..the question is "How far down the seniority list did they have to go to get it?"
Also, if they could hold LGA and only put PHL..then they will get passed over. I know a few at my seniorty who only put PHL...but if it is not available when they get to them they will be passed. So, the BOS and LGA bases may have went really junior.
Any more tid-bits of info since this post? I'm hopeful that the "official" numbers are posted soon after the bid closes. A little lead time is nice to have when making life altering decisions! :lol:

Any more tid-bits of info since this post? I'm hopeful that the "official" numbers are posted soon after the bid closes. A little lead time is nice to have when making life altering decisions! :lol:
Nothing yet..Only 24 more hours. Yesterday, only half were returned..so I don't think all of them will be returned. Alot of people moved on and dont want to go back to reserve and for the less pay. If I would have found something that payed well AND I actually liked doing I would have moved on too..but..I love this job. The pay does stink though. It will get better though.

If anyone has a number as of today I would like to know too!!! :up:

Nothing yet..Only 24 more hours. Yesterday, only half were returned..so I don't think all of them will be returned. Alot of people moved on and dont want to go back to reserve and for the less pay. If I would have found something that payed well AND I actually liked doing I would have moved on too..but..I love this job. The pay does stink though. It will get better though.

If anyone has a number as of today I would like to know too!!! :up:
Call Inflight Admin. Speak with Thelma she will tell you.
703-872-2885

Call Inflight Admin. Speak with Thelma she will tell you.
703-872-2885
Yeah..she knows how many were received..passed ect..but, she does not know the seniority of the 200 f/a's that will going back as of yet. She is very busy receiving faxes and answering calls and messages. I think she is the only person answering calls. So, she has talked to alot of f/a's.

Yeah..she knows how many were received..passed ect..but, she does not know the seniority of the 200 f/a's that will going back as of yet. She is very busy receiving faxes and answering calls and messages. I think she is the only person answering calls. So, she has talked to alot of f/a's.

I just checked with Thelma. Latest numbers--882 letters returned at this time, 575 passed Thelma is such a pleasant lady!

I bet that fax machine goes non-stop in the last few hours making her nuts.

We should send her a box of candy or something. =)

She is a very nice lady!!! :up:

Yes, Thelma is AWESOME!! We should all send the company a note of gratitude and appreciation for her dedication! She was supposed to be in Tempe by now (to keep her job she had to relocate), but since she's the ONLY Inflight Analyst who handled transfers on the East, she has to stay to complete this recall, then she gets to uproot her life from VA to AZ.

As far as this recall goes, I wonder if the people who did not bid at all realize are considered "resigned" from the company??

Yes, Thelma is AWESOME!! We should all send the company a note of gratitude and appreciation for her dedication! She was supposed to be in Tempe by now (to keep her job she had to relocate), but since she's the ONLY Inflight Analyst who handled transfers on the East, she has to stay to complete this recall, then she gets to uproot her life from VA to AZ.

As far as this recall goes, I wonder if the people who did not bid at all realize are considered "resigned" from the company??
[/quote]

Is that right...are you sure? I think this one is considered a pass. I know with MDA if you didn't respond they just kept sending you letters. Don't you think the company would have the decency of telling people in the recall letter that a no response equates to a resignation?

Is that right...are you sure? I think this one is considered a pass. I know with MDA if you didn't respond they just kept sending you letters. Don't you think the company would have the decency of telling people in the recall letter that a no response equates to a resignation?

Yes, the recall letter CLEARLY stated that if you fail to bid at all, you will be considered resigned from the company. If you wanted to "pass," then you needed to have submit the bid to pass.

Latest posts

Back