Res recalls

TicketMaker,
Hey, 50 is still young. I left the comapany after 32 years at 57. Even at that age I started another career and I love it. Don't count yourself short and believe me there is other careers out there.

callgirlcindie,
Lots of luck in your new endeavers. You might find that you made the right choice.

Nosedive

See! This is what I will miss the most. The great people of U! Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement. I hope for everyone at U, that the company survives, prospers, and one day soon the employees will be given the respect and compensation they deserve. They are the main reason U is still around now! Good luck to all!

Hi Cindie,
From one Cindy to another, I wish you the best of luck. Your son will enjoy you being at home and trust me, they do grow up "fast"!!! Miss seeing you tho...
C.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/12/2003 5:58:00 AM callgirlcindie wrote:

See! This is what I will miss the most. The great people of U! Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement. I hope for everyone at U, that the company survives, prospers, and one day soon the employees will be given the respect and compensation they deserve. They are the main reason U is still around now! Good luck to all!
----------------
[/blockquote]

Agents YES, mgmt and supes? NO.

I would never go back for the slave wages and now slave benefits, the slave labor, with no voice in how your job shd be done, and be intimidated by MC Carthyistic mgmt and supes who treat their pet goldfish better than human beings. I am just now finishing up receiving my last 2 sev chks and unemployment(making more money now sitting on my ***),my divine pleasure in life,or at least for the last few months, is knowing those folks with the rulers and paddles who also got severed will no longer ever possess that kind of warped demonic power in this lifetime.I applaud you for not taking the recall.

Can somebody tell me where the company is on res recalls..ie who is left to call back in what seniorty? I "heard" all involuntary furloughs were called as well as most of the voluntary...
Thanks!

Hi Piney,
I don't know how to contact the national officers or headquarters. I wouldn't reccommend contacting my local in Winston Salem. It was taken over by national a while back due to mismanagement and supposedly missing funds. And we have been paying union dues for what?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/13/2003 3:12:40 PM callgirlcindie wrote:

Hi Piney,
I don't know how to contact the national officers or headquarters. I wouldn't reccommend contacting my local in Winston Salem. It was taken over by national a while back due to mismanagement and supposedly missing funds. And we have been paying union dues for what?
----------------
[/blockquote]
Speaking of dues and mismanagement, would you believe 250 MCO employees who took the furlough had a full 2 weeks worth of union dues deducted out of the 1st paycheck received after the office closed? Should have only been one weeks worth of dues, so partial refund checks are coming after a lengthy period of waiting and getting the word out to everyone,(not by unions efforts but by agents) and the furloughees having to fax or email a copy of the pay stub which showed this error(love how the burden of proof was put on the agent not US payroll dept or the union officers)......

Union called it a clerical oversight and blamed payroll, but I can think of a more appropriate term.