Recalls .. Just say YES!

JmpSeatJen

Aug 8, 2004
I’ve been thinking of “how†to respond to NWA since I recieved my “involuntary recall†Fed Ex ! DH and I were out on the deck talking and I must admit .. he came up with a terrific plan. He of course loves NWA as much as I do. Smile! Here is the plan .. ACCEPT the recall .. everyone just say “YES†.. let them think EVERYONE is coming back ! When you get your manual and announcement book .. DO NOT OPEN it .. just write on it (after Sept 30th) RETURN TO SENDER .. ( NWA has lots of money now to spend with their supposed profits) so let them spend it since they’re not giving it to the F/A’s .... TWICE .. once for sending it to us .. and second they can also pay for US sending it back to them! They won’t know WHO is really coming back .. they’ll think EVERYONE is ! So please .. tell all that you can to “Just say YES!!†What a WONDERFUL idea ! I know I am saying YES .. and I hope you are too !! Please spread the word !

Thanks ! Jen :up:

NWA has lots of money now to spend with their supposed profits) so let them spend it since they’re not giving it to the F/A’s .... TWICE .. once for sending it to us .. and second they can also pay for US sending it back to them!

That's sheer brilliance.

In case you didn't know, FedEx, the USPS, and other delivery services don't bill the sender twice when a recepient refuses delivery.

It's not like NWA management really will care, so all your little idea does is make the FedEx guys do a lot of unneccesary work.

You're far better off to show up for recurrent training, and then no-show your first day back on duty. THAT will cost NWA money.

That's sheer brilliance.

In case you didn't know, FedEx, the USPS, and other delivery services don't bill the sender twice when a recepient refuses delivery.

It's not like NWA management really will care, so all your little idea does is make the FedEx guys do a lot of unneccesary work.

You're far better off to show up for recurrent training, and then no-show your first day back on duty. THAT will cost NWA money.

Preety good idea. My guess is that most will not even bother and will just turn it down.

That's sheer brilliance.

Yeah, She really did'nt think that one through...

As Mr. Mencia would say - Dee Dee Dee :p

No...no..no...

say "yes" and go to MSP. don't show up for training and shop like hell at the mall of america. Then fly back on $39 southwest airlines fares.

<_< ------Now Luke Skywalker! That be the thing to do!!! Your head to use!!! Your not that smart they be thinking!!!----- :lol:

<_< ------Now Luke Skywalker! That be the thing to do!!! Your head to use!!! Your not that smart they be thinking!!!----- :lol:

Huh? Well it's almost Christmas and Mall of America is right around the corner. No taxes on clothing in MN. Chat with old friends, lose some money at Mystic lake- why not?

I don't think NW gives a sh!t if you don't reply, reply and don't attend or attend. They are just cleaning out the closet.

Back