Company Uniforms...

but at aa, they didnt have to hire scabs to do maintaince. they didnt have to go ch11 to lose their pensions nor force a strike

Since you guys have all the answers, why is AA steadily falling behind NWA in performance? Here you have a company with its employees bound in solidarity all of them "Real Union Workers" just tickled to death because they are one big happy family. Yet your performance numbers are steadily behind a bunch of lowlife scabs and a bunch of union employees belonging to scab unions. It doesn't appear to me that NWA's problems are near as bad as the problems you guys keep locked in the closet.
Using those same manipulated stats as 'finny ole boy' eh? would'nt surprise me though, ya see over at AA we actually fix'em rather than sticker'em. I'll take a late departure vs. the 'wheels coming off' any day.. :shock:

...ya see over at AA we actually fix'em rather than sticker'em. I'll take a late departure vs. the 'wheels coming off' any day.. :shock:
Quit reading those magazines, put the checker board up, quit taking five hours worth of breaks and quit passing the buck to the next shift then just maybe you can kick a bird out on schedule. ;)

but at aa, they didn't have to hire scabs to do maintains. they didn't have to go ch11 to lose their pensions nor force a strike
robbedagain It is a wast of time with PTO look for what is best for the UNION Brothers and Sisters lets get our house in line then we can get rid of the bugs and SCABS. :up:

A BLACK BALL LIST WILL DO.
With all the mergers and so we can get rid of the bad blood if the UNIONS keep track of names????? :up: :up: :up:

pto why dont you put the shoe where the mouth is? you are the one spend time company time posting on this board. Why is it that you fail to grasp that at least at AA, they have had too many emergency landings or aborted take offs weekly like SCAB AIR does? SHODDY MAINTAINCE versus PROFESSIONAL MAINTAINCE makes the difference. Lets face it, SHODDY MAINTAINCE is an ongoing issue at SCAB AIR since last aug.

no scabby and I dont intend on doing so! I figure you must have a file full of it now! hey awausairtech, I enjoy the bashing of the scab! It is a waste of time with a useless scab but hey I have fun ripping his posts apart. may be that is why he wants me to sign a form with pi. But what it dont know is that my fellow coworkers all enjoy working with me and wish not to have any scabs nearby. Furthermore, they wont go near a scab air plane ! gee i wonder why pto

Back