Religion of Peace

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Jesus or Allah - ten seconds please

Islam--religion of peace. Eh, maybe not

The following seems to be the attitude of the Drive-by Media when it comes to Islam:

Nothing to see folks! We're not in the middle of a worldwide jihad led by militant Islamofascists. Don't look!! Keep moving!! Here, here's a headline about a celebrity. (Whew! That ought to divert their attention away from noticing that Muslims all around the world want to kill us!)

Jesus or Allah - ten seconds please

Islam--religion of peace. Eh, maybe not

The following seems to be the attitude of the Drive-by Media when it comes to Islam:

Nothing to see folks! We're not in the middle of a worldwide jihad led by militant Islamofascists. Don't look!! Keep moving!! Here, here's a headline about a celebrity. (Whew! That ought to divert their attention away from noticing that Muslims all around the world want to kill us!)

dude, you better get with it!

Paris Hilton is the most important item, and the latest casualty of idol in this country of morons. Were in a tailspin as a country and thank GOD I seen it coming some time back.

Regards, Local 12

Nice fellow that IMAM....would be hate speech if in the US(oh I forgot..they're Muslims)....So looks like they picked up where Adolph left off....notice all on camera in that room...do they all buy into this BS or is just one thinking he's tired of all this? I imagine attendance is REQUIRED.

One wonders what they'll do when they find its Christ,not Allah?

False Prophets capture a whole culture and society.

Do the Math!

It's all in the numbers.

How else can the Imans control the minds and outlooks of folks like Osama and his crew -- remember Osama is one of about 50 children fathered by the same man ( Hillary and the rest of her dem allies call this "family" --- the rest of us call it breeding as in Old McDonald).

But with so many tiny little Muslims who will grow into big Muslims, how to guarantee the possibiity that each of them might become a "72er"? ( remember, 72 is the number of vestil virgins that each "heoric marytr" is guaranteed in heaven -- that of course brings up another incongruity of Islam that the lib media and their politico friends can't fudge -- where do you get these virgins from except virtuous Muslim women who enjoyed no rights in a male society and whose virtuous behavior is rewarded by dying and being raped in heaven ).

Follow me here. So, for a while, it's OK to have civil war and strife betwixt Islamic factions as Sunni and Shia each label other infidel and slaughter the others men, women, and children while meeting their proscribed 72 quota ( of course the martyrs could do better if they would not rape the wives and daughters of their Islamic foe before killing them and sending them to heaven where they are now disqualified as virgins ).

It's a simple numbers game. Islam is running out of 72ers so the next logical move is to target the rest of us in the non-Muslim world instead. Lots of folks here to murder and keep the marytr guys happy and fulfilled up in heaven ( of course the virgins' happiness does not matter ).

Naturally, Nancy and Hillary and all of their "we are the world" brethren still believe that it's better to remain silent about Islam's own short comings, as to do otherwise is to require Islam to critically examine itself.

In the West, we go through our own numbers game with Ricardo and Malthus who project a dark and dire future world. The West avoids this fate by embracing secular states which insure religious invoilability while creating open societies which foster cooperation and competition of the non-deadly sort ( well you do have have to throw in centuries of war before the West finally gets it right ).

That of course is ther real story. The Dems version is to blame everything on President Bush.

Barry

Nice fellow that IMAM....would be hate speech if in the US(oh I forgot..they're Muslims)....So looks like they picked up where Adolph left off....notice all on camera in that room...do they all buy into this BS or is just one thinking he's tired of all this? I imagine attendance is REQUIRED.

One wonders what they'll do when they find its Christ,not Allah?

False Prophets capture a whole culture and society.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Dude",

While there is validity to your discussion, might I remind you that "False Prophets, capturing a whole culture and society" are OLD NEWS to folks here in the good ol' usa !!

Lets start with the original FALSE PROPHECY(here on this continent) of MANIFEST DESTINY. !!

Chances are you've heard of the "battle" of SAND CREEK, in colorado, with the "infamous" Col. Chivington.

Anyway, I'm hoping YOU, and Local 12, and others, can squeeze-in a bit of your time, over this busy holiday weekend, for a HBO special, which will be aired this Sunday nite(5/27), at 9 pm EST.

Oh, sorry. The Title?

"BURY MY HEART at WOUNDED KNEE"

Yeah, your sure right about FALSE PROPHETS, my friend.

NH/BB's

Ps,
I keep getting this STRONG, nagging certainty, that the word HYPOCRACY, originated in christian europe, and then became the "INFESTATION" that it became(and is STILL thriving here) in the ....good ol' usa !

Pps,
Local 12.
What was that again, that you were saying about SUNDAY SCHOOL ????????????????

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ps,
I keep getting this STRONG, nagging certainty, that the word HYPOCRACY, originated in christian europe, and then became the "INFESTATION" that it became(and is STILL thriving here) in the ....good ol' usa !

Pps,
Local 12.
What was that again, that you were saying about SUNDAY SCHOOL ????????????????

Yea you see Christians doling out that version of Love and Peace worldwide huh bears? :lol:

You Moron!

Behold The Religion Of Peace

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...72torture1.html

Sunday School For Those who choose to Refrain! :up:

Yea you see Christians doling out that version of Love and Peace worldwide huh bears? :lol:

You Moron!

Behold The Religion Of Peace

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...72torture1.html

Sunday School For Those who choose to Refrain! :up:

"12",

A new LOW for you, resorting to NAME CALLING(moron) !!

Brother, I can play it either way(with you)...
The (up to this point) Civil way, or the (NEW YOU) way !!

YOU decide !

NH/BB's

"12",

A new LOW for you, resorting to NAME CALLING(moron) !!

Brother, I can play it either way(with you)...
The (up to this point) Civil way, or the (NEW YOU) way !!

YOU decide !

NH/BB's

Bears I always thought your post's were somewhat Thought Provoking even though I disagree alot of the time, But If you really and truly believe that Christianty is on the same level as Islam and you compare an occasional nut who uses the name of Christianity to bomb an abortion clinic to what is (HAS) spreading around the Globe then you are not only a Moron your delusional as well!

Ready, Aim, Fire........