Religion of Peace

You have obviously never read the teachings of Christ! :p

right back at ya. christ never preached a gospel of hate or murder yet that is what you preach day in and day out. :p
you think you are different, or somehow that part of the teachings of christ dont apply to you because some muslims hate americans and christianity.

i dont recall any mention of paul, stephen, or jesus acting like you do when they were being persecuted for their christian beliefs. are you a better "christian" than they?

good luck with the rest of your christan jihad.

christ never preached a gospel of hate or murder yet that is what you preach day in and day out. :p

Show me where I preach hate and murder.

you think you are different, or somehow that part of the teachings of christ dont apply to you because some muslims hate americans and christianity.

Are you suggesting Christ taught us to be pacifist?

i dont recall any mention of paul, stephen, or jesus acting like you do when they were being persecuted for their christian beliefs. are you a better "christian" than they?

http://home.earthlink.net/~ronrhodes/qselfdefense.html

good luck with the rest of your christan jihad.

It is not I who has declared a Holy war, I don't preach death to all Muslims, just to those who wish me harm! ;)

I don't preach death to all Muslims, just to those who wish me harm! ;)

Harm to you, or your way of life?

Do you have a list of those that fit that profile?

Is there a broad general definition, or specific traits, or is it just Islamists/Muslims in general?

What is your definition of the perfect society anyway?

Sharia, and its coming your way! :up:

That is not an answer to the question.

What is your idea of the perfect society?

There have been many religious and social engineers that have preceeded you that built followings based on ideas similar to yours.

Is there a mix of religion, race, and sex that would fit your mold?

These are simple questions.

I am quite sure you have simple answers.

Latest posts