Religious folks..LESS intelligent than Atheists !............(Study)

Aug 20, 2002
http://news.yahoo.co...23.html#upCr476

I'm not aiming this specifically at christions,(lest eolesen brands me a religious bigot) (I'm just passing along this very interesting study), ..this goes for Jews, Muslims, Hindu's, Buddhists, Jehova witness's, Mormans ETC. as well.
Native americans get a pass, because they're Spiritual, not religious, as I have been , thankfully these last Ten Years.

In these last ten years, I've SERIOIUSLY (NO Spin).. asked EVERY doctor i've seen,...be they optomitrists, G Practitioners, Gastro......Endorcin........Surgeons...You name it etc..... That to the best of their vast knowlege,...if a female can get pregnant via an IMMACULATE CONCEPTION. Each and everyone has responded NO. (The female docs...EMPHATICALLY NO) !
Believe it or not, I have had deeply religious Muslims tell me that the Quoran..BELIEVES in.. I C, obviously referring to J C,...But says thier 'book' says...'NOT the son of God' ! Jews say..NO..I, C. AND NO...S-O-G.

Fast forward, I'm Very glad that in my later years, science becomes/bacame available to DEBUNK All religions for the Frauds that they have been for sooooo long, and the Billions upon Billions of good people that 'they have hijacked' !

As for ceationism vs evolution,..? My 'jury-is-still-out. Now as to the intelliigence, vs lesser intelligence, well let me just say...look at which area in the country is MOST Religious. !!!!!!!!!!!!

(As the 'brothers on the BB playground always say....BALL don't LIE !!! )

http://news.yahoo.co...23.html#upCr476

I'm not aiming this specifically at christions,(lest eolesen brands me a religious bigot) (I'm just passing along this very interesting study), ..this goes for Jews, Muslims, Hindu's, Buddhists, Jehova witness's, Mormans ETC. as well.
Native americans get a pass, because they're Spiritual, not religious, as I have been , thankfully these last Ten Years.

In these last ten years, I've SERIOIUSLY (NO Spin).. asked EVERY doctor i've seen,...be they optomitrists, G Practitioners, Gastro......Endorcin........Surgeons...You name it etc..... That to the best of their vast knowlege,...if a female can get pregnant via an IMMACULATE CONCEPTION. Each and everyone has responded NO. (The female docs...EMPHATICALLY NO) !
Believe it or not, I have had deeply religious Muslims tell me that the Quoran..BELIEVES in.. I C, obviously referring to J C,...But says thier 'book' says...'NOT the son of God' ! Jews say..NO..I, C. AND NO...S-O-G.

Fast forward, I'm Very glad that in my later years, science becomes/bacame available to DEBUNK All religions for the Frauds that they have been for sooooo long, and the Billions upon Billions of good people that 'they have hijacked' !

As for ceationism vs evolution,..? My 'jury-is-still-out. Now as to the intelliigence, vs lesser intelligence, well let me just say...look at which area in the country is MOST Religious. !!!!!!!!!!!!

(As the 'brothers on the BB playground always say....BALL don't LIE !!! )

It is called faith for a reason. If immaculate conception could be proven it really would not be called faith and could not really qualify as a miracle.

The same goes for ID/creationism and evolution. ID/Creationism is faith based. Assuming the bible is correct then this is correct. Not sure where the confusion is? Those who believe in the sciences look at the world and seek to understand it in a logical and scientific manner. A bubble bee can fly... How can it fly? The earth has strata that are in sequential order in terms of age .... lets figure out how old it is ... etc

They are two diametrically opposite ways of looking at things.

By the way, just because you have Native American ancestry (if I recall correctly) does not mean that you get to give them a pass. Faith in my opinion is spiritual and vice versa. They believe in Mother earth and various spiritual beings that have no scientific proof for their existence. SO if you are going to call those of faith 'ignorant' then you get to place anyone who has any faith in that same category.

Not sure how long you have been alive but science has been explaining away various religious theories for centuries. Ask Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci.

It is called faith for a reason. If immaculate conception could be proven it really would not be called faith and could not really qualify as a miracle.

The same goes for ID/creationism and evolution. ID/Creationism is faith based. Assuming the bible is correct then this is correct. Not sure where the confusion is? Those who believe in the sciences look at the world and seek to understand it in a logical and scientific manner. A bubble bee can fly... How can it fly? The earth has strata that are in sequential order in terms of age .... lets figure out how old it is ... etc

They are two diametrically opposite ways of looking at things.

By the way, just because you have Native American ancestry (if I recall correctly) does not mean that you get to give them a pass. Faith in my opinion is spiritual and vice versa. They believe in Mother earth and various spiritual beings that have no scientific proof for their existence. SO if you are going to call those of faith 'ignorant' then you get to place anyone who has any faith in that same category.

Not sure how long you have been alive but science has been explaining away various religious theories for centuries. Ask Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci.

Good point 'Tree about the Native part.....'That they believe in various spiritual things that contain no scientific proof thereof '.
That was Helpful. THANX !

Good point 'Tree about the Native part.....'That they believe in various spiritual things that contain no scientific proof thereof '.
That was Helpful. THANX !

Yeah like a Great Spirit.......we call it God.
They believe in creation theory too just like the others.
They believe in an after life just like the others.
Samo Samo .

About that immaculate inception.......we call it artificial insemination.

Yeah like a Great Spirit.......we call it God.
They believe in creation theory too just like the others.
They believe in an after life just like the others.
Samo Samo .

About that immaculate inception.......we call it artificial insemination.

Yeah, good points dell...seriously.

They have a long held belief (before ANY " Interference " arrived ) that the Earth WAS covered (for a long time)....completely by water !

They ALSO had a Pole Smoker or two in camp AND in fact they looked rather kindly upon them. The P S kept to himself, and was not ridiculed or discriminated against.

The Women also knew of certain herbs to take to abort an unwanted pregnancy, though this was not a comman everyday occurence.

All in all, everything was cool, until the " J C " Freaks arrived !

Doesn't really matter for the plight of the Native Americans, they were toast one way or another. Technology would make it impossible for their continued isolationist existence.

I probably should'nt but I got to ask, So you know this how?

No..NO..No problem 'cit, its a very good question.

I got to be friends over the years, with a Lakota family who resides on the cheyenne river rez. in South Dakota.

It was a time I'll always (very fondly) remember. A Great experience. I had sooo many questions, and two questions that I brought up,....... were there gay Indians? , and the topic of abortions. (A Male tribal member could get Killed if he were to venture near the area where a woman was in the monthly cycle, giving birth, or the rare aborting of a Pregnancy)

The Lakota strongly believe in Family, and it's forever been proven by the way they treat thier Elders, children, AND you'd be surprised at just how Much INFLUENCE women have within the different tribes(Not just Lakota). Soooo, if a child was born exhibiting 'different' tendencies at an early age, it was understood to be excepted, and everyone went about the daily chore of Living. It ALSO proved that 'this' was how an individual Was BORN. PERIOD !

Doesn't really matter for the plight of the Native Americans, they were toast one way or another. Technology would make it impossible for their continued isolationist existence.

OK, ...right dell, I get it.
Kinda like the......Below the poverty line.......White.........(constantly)RED-voting.......people in the SOUTH !!

Applying the principle of Ying Yang to your post, would you then have poverty blacks in the North (constantly) voting BLUE for Obama phones?

Well my answer goes back to something 'Tree said a long time ago.

He said; " I'll NEVER understand why some folks will vote against thier own self interest"

Poor southern Whites, always voting RED, working at Walmart , NO health insurance and NEVER making $ 30,000 a year, just does NOT make sense to me.

Does that makes sense to you, my long time OLD ...(and getting OLDER)....friend ?

He said; " I'll NEVER understand why some folks will vote against thier own self interest"

Poor southern Whites, always voting RED, working at Walmart , NO health insurance and NEVER making $ 30,000 a year, just does NOT make sense to me.

So black/white dems sucking from the gov't teat and not making their own livelyhood is voting in their interest?

Maybe the poor southern whites have a sense of pride that teat suckler's from the dnc plantation don't?

So black/white dems sucking from the gov't teat and not making their own livelyhood is voting in their interest?

Maybe the poor southern whites have a sense of pride that teat suckler's from the dnc plantation don't?

Brother dell,
There ARE lazy pricks that will Never work (NO argument from Me..there)..But the GOP is hardly interested in helping a guy transition from lower class..to middle class...by way of getting a good job....with all thier Horse-SH!T support for stuff like 'Right to Work states,.........helll, you know all the crap they pull/support to keep the middle class from growing. YOU don't need ME to outline all of the ways, and the things they do, cause you already KNOW them.

(OLD)..dude,
Don't try to SH!T a SH!TTER !!!!!!!!!!

Back