Religious folks..LESS intelligent than Atheists !............(Study)

With all this ranting about how correct this article is, I see no one has actually seen the analysis, or care to do so. So who's the ID-10T?

You all believe this because it fits your agenda, you require no empirical proof, just hyperbole.

From your link:

So 1500 people with IQ's over 135 makes up a total analysis?
Sure, why not, after all, it is what you believe... :p

Where is the data?
B) xUT

You know,...xUT, even though I put up that link to the so-called study, I too, Now think that to a certain extent, that it's flawed !
I mean, I know a LOT of well-educated people who have been,....and continue to be...BAMBOOZLED by these many religious FRAUDS. Christians, Jews, Muslims,....it makes no difference.
IMO, where thier 'weakness' comes in, is where they are so EASILY L E D.
'Have Faith' they say,.....'Take a leap of Faith', they say as well. (on unprovable crap) !
Jews/old testament making claims that Moses, or was it Abraham...was "900" Years OLD. Christians (Swearing up and Down that Jesus was born on 12/25, when the REALITY is, that it's the age old time of the long celabrated WINTER SOLSTICE !

I wonder how many of 'the easily LED' would plunk down thier Cold Hard CASH (think Investments) on stuff that has no provable track record ? NOT as Many I'm guessing !!

Good People,.........."WAKE..T-F....UP" !

(Creationism / Evolution ?)...(My 'Jury is still OUT')

http://news.yahoo.co...23.html#upCr476

I'm not aiming this specifically at christions,(lest eolesen brands me a religious bigot) (I'm just passing along this very interesting study), ..this goes for Jews, Muslims, Hindu's, Buddhists, Jehova witness's, Mormans ETC. as well.
Native americans get a pass, because they're Spiritual, not religious, as I have been , thankfully these last Ten Years.

In these last ten years, I've SERIOIUSLY (NO Spin).. asked EVERY doctor i've seen,...be they optomitrists, G Practitioners, Gastro......Endorcin........Surgeons...You name it etc..... That to the best of their vast knowlege,...if a female can get pregnant via an IMMACULATE CONCEPTION. Each and everyone has responded NO. (The female docs...EMPHATICALLY NO) !
Believe it or not, I have had deeply religious Muslims tell me that the Quoran..BELIEVES in.. I C, obviously referring to J C,...But says thier 'book' says...'NOT the son of God' ! Jews say..NO..I, C. AND NO...S-O-G.

Fast forward, I'm Very glad that in my later years, science becomes/bacame available to DEBUNK All religions for the Frauds that they have been for sooooo long, and the Billions upon Billions of good people that 'they have hijacked' !

As for ceationism vs evolution,..? My 'jury-is-still-out. Now as to the intelliigence, vs lesser intelligence, well let me just say...look at which area in the country is MOST Religious. !!!!!!!!!!!!

(As the 'brothers on the BB playground always say....BALL don't LIE !!! )

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/

Back