Remember this guy?

Kev3188

Veteran
Oct 5, 2003
Right in the middle.
From DeltaNet (bold print is my handiwork)

Richard and other Delta leaders joined 16 employees from across the Delta system to answer questions and explain Delta’s direction this year as part of the Delta Board Council’s CEO Forum dinner Monday and lunch Tuesday. The event is their first employee engagement initiative of the year.

Attendees posed questions to leaders about various topics, including Delta’s corporate culture, fuel hedging, merger synergies, industry-standard pay, and Delta’s financial position this year.

“The goal of the company is to be the preeminent airline in the world, but that doesn’t necessarily mean the biggest,†Richard said Tuesday during lunch. “Our focus is to sustain profitability so employees, shareholders, and customers can benefit.â€

Richard outlined the state of the company as Delta begins the new year and touched on inventory cutover, future network growth, fleet investments, staffing, oil speculation and profitability.

“At pre-merger Northwest, we didn’t have anything like this,†said Donold Golofski, aircraft maintenance technician at Minneapolis. “From what I’ve seen so far, there’s a whole different sentiment in the way management approaches the employee. They want to hear what we have to say, and that’s fantastic.â€

After lunch, Richard presented outgoing DBC TechOps board member Jack Roth with two certificates of appreciation. Each notes the company’s donation of $1,000 to both the Delta Care Fund and the Delta Scholarship Fund in honor of the end of his four-year-term on the Council.

On Monday night, several executives had dinner with the team of employees and discussed a variety of things.

Mike Randolfi, v.p. and controller-Financial Planning joined Bob Cortelyou, s.v.p.-Network Planning; Ned Walker, s.v.p.-Corporate Communications and Chief Communications Officer; and Chris Collins, managing director-HR Service Delivery, chatted with attendees as leaders rotated from table to table in 40-minute increments during dinner.

“We all know that 2009 was a hard year, but we had some good accomplishments,†Bob said. “We merged two airlines. We got our single operating certificate, which was a huge accomplishment. We put out a deal with US Airways for a slot trade to make us the largest carrier in New York; we inked the largest transatlantic joint venture with Air France KLM; and now we are focusing on Japan. So last year was actually a great year for us. I think this coming year will be stronger and much better, and we all will be sharing in that success.â€

Let's all hope that he can once again afford to have groceries delivered to his home. :down: :down: :down:

“....At pre-merger Northwest, we didn’t have anything like this,â€￾ said Donold Golofski, aircraft maintenance technician at Minneapolis. “From what I’ve seen so far, there’s a whole different sentiment in the way management approaches the employee. They want to hear what we have to say, and that’s fantastic.â€￾....

Let's all hope that he can once again afford to have groceries delivered to his home. :down: :down: :down:

Donold Golofski, now there is a fine upstanding person if I ever knew one! Oh the stories on this guy. Thanks for the tip Kev....

“From what I’ve seen so far, there’s a whole different sentiment in the way management approaches the employee. They want to hear what we have to say, and that’s fantastic.â€￾[/b]

Kev,

Operative word is "hear". What's being truly "done"? <_<

“From what I’ve seen so far, there’s a whole different sentiment in the way management approaches the employee. They want to hear what we have to say, and that’s fantastic.â€￾[/b]

Kev,

Operative word is "hear". What's being truly "done"? <_<

kev is right-on with his assessment.......

Richard and other Delta leaders joined 16 employees from across the Delta system to answer questions and explain Delta’s direction this year as part of the Delta Board Council’s CEO Forum dinner Monday and lunch Tuesday. The event is their first employee engagement initiative of the year.

Attendees posed questions to leaders about various topics, including Delta’s corporate culture, fuel hedging, merger synergies, industry-standard pay, and Delta’s financial position this year.

“The goal of the company is to be the preeminent airline in the world, but that doesn’t necessarily mean the biggest,†Richard said Tuesday during lunch. “Our focus is to sustain profitability so employees, shareholders, and customers can benefit.â€

Richard outlined the state of the company as Delta begins the new year and touched on inventory cutover, future network growth, fleet investments, staffing, oil speculation and profitability.

“At pre-merger Northwest, we didn’t have anything like this,†said Donold Golofski, aircraft maintenance technician at Minneapolis. “From what I’ve seen so far, there’s a whole different sentiment in the way management approaches the employee. They want to hear what we have to say, and that’s fantastic.â€

After lunch, Richard presented outgoing DBC TechOps board member Jack Roth with two certificates of appreciation. Each notes the company’s donation of $1,000 to both the Delta Care Fund and the Delta Scholarship Fund in honor of the end of his four-year-term on the Council.

On Monday night, several executives had dinner with the team of employees and discussed a variety of things.

Mike Randolfi, v.p. and controller-Financial Planning joined Bob Cortelyou, s.v.p.-Network Planning; Ned Walker, s.v.p.-Corporate Communications and Chief Communications Officer; and Chris Collins, managing director-HR Service Delivery, chatted with attendees as leaders rotated from table to table in 40-minute increments during dinner.

“We all know that 2009 was a hard year, but we had some good accomplishments,†Bob said. “We merged two airlines. We got our single operating certificate, which was a huge accomplishment. We put out a deal with US Airways for a slot trade to make us the largest carrier in New York; we inked the largest transatlantic joint venture with Air France KLM; and now we are focusing on Japan. So last year was actually a great year for us. I think this coming year will be stronger and much better, and we all will be sharing in that success.â€

Golofski.

Yes, he also had that little gun at the checkpoint thing, the assault at the union hall, etc...all would have prevented him from getting a job anywhere other than...drum roll please...NWA replacement worker Maint Dept...now Delta has him and all his glory.

Former IAM general chair who testified against one of his own members. When AMFA won he went to management. Crossed the picket line.

A real piece of work.

You can see him and all his friends here.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts