Reservation Agent Theft?

What recourse do you have criminally? There are Cyber Stalking Laws in virtually every state. Here's the statute for Arizona. Local Law Enforcement should be of help. Remember a restraining order is usually valid in every state. There are circumstances where there are specific guidelines.

Arizona

Not sure. This happened in several states. She did this from Texas. On kicker is that on some of the reservations I had police officers traveling with me on business. So they had data exposed too. How do I get this exposed? I am sure I am not the only one getting hosed here. I am still in shock!

Not sure. This happened in several states. She did this from Texas. On kicker is that on some of the reservations I had police officers traveling with me on business. So they had data exposed too. How do I get this exposed? I am sure I am not the only one getting hosed here. I am still in shock!

Chris,

If you're attempting to dodge child support, then I'm done.

That said, if you have friends who are LEO's they should be able to provide ample guidance. Second, If this cyber stalking goes across state lines and Law enforcement data has been compromised then there are potential Patriot Act issues. Don't worry about which state, go to Law Enforcement and investigate your options and file the charges that need to be filed in order to protect yourself.

Good call. But no not about child support. Never had an issue on that. In fact I had custody when all this was going on.

Bottom line is that this was given to the airline with pages of evidence. They refused to do anything about it. The criminal side is an option for her. The fact that the airline is covering this up alarms me. What else could they be hiding?

Isn't passenger data security a priority in this world? Passenger Data isn't protected by this airline.

Good call. But no not about child support. Never had an issue on that. In fact I had custody when all this was going on.

Bottom line is that this was given to the airline with pages of evidence. They refused to do anything about it. The criminal side is an option for her. The fact that the airline is covering this up alarms me. What else could they be hiding?

Isn't passenger data security a priority in this world? Passenger Data isn't protected by this airline.

Want the airline to be more forthcoming? See if you are can file criminal charges against them as well. My prediction is the minute someone from the State Police or FBI (depending upon what charges are filed) arrives on the airlines doorstep, I'm betting they will have what I call a "Come to Jesus" moment and all of the sudden information will be forthcoming

Latest posts

Back