RIF dates

If you people believe AA is using the released the dates for a RIF as a scare tactic your in deep denial...AA will shrink to profitability either as a standalone or with a merger. WAKE UP!!!! The Writing Is On The Wall...

If you people believe AA is using the released the dates for a RIF as a scare tactic your in deep denial...AA will shrink to profitability either as a standalone or with a merger. WAKE UP!!!! The Writing Is On The Wall...

Well Dude, here's some MORE "Writing on the wall" for you.

There is N. F. Way AA is going to join up with the likes of a Parker/LCC= US/AW/PI/Mohawk/Empire .

I dont care How many promise's Parker makes to APA/APFA/TWU !

APA/APFA/TWU are trying to use the cozy-ness(SP?) with Parker as leverage against AMR.

Things may be bad for AMR right now, but NOT so bad that they'll entertain a "roll-in-the-hay" with you "D-BAGS" !

Well Dude, here's some MORE "Writing on the wall" for you.

There is N. F. Way AA is going to join up with the likes of a Parker/LCC= US/AW/PI/Mohawk/Empire .

I dont care How many promise's Parker makes to APA/APFA/TWU !

APA/APFA/TWU are trying to use the cozy-ness(SP?) with Parker as leverage against AMR.

Things may be bad for AMR right now, but NOT so bad that they'll entertain a "roll-in-the-hay" with you "D-BAGS" !
I understand but are you smart enough to understand that a merger does not need union approval and I don't appreciiate you calling myself and my coworkers D- Bags and there will be a RIF either it be standalone or merger.

FACT or RUMOR USAIR does NOT want to keep AFW OPEN!!!

This smells up to High C-PORK!! Something is HAPPENING behind the CURTAIN!!

Does AMR want to clean out the TWU from AFW and then bring in a MRO withOUT a UNION?
I thought the DOCUMENTED cost of doing business is a BUSINESS EXPENSE and therefore DEDUCTABLE!!

AM I READING TOO MUCH INTO THIS DELUSIONAL FAIRY TALE written by HORTON & ADVISORS??

I understand but are you smart enough to understand that a merger does not need union approval and I don't appreciiate you calling myself and my coworkers D- Bags and there will be a RIF either it be standalone or merger.

Anyone that doesn't believe RIF dates coming outright before language is to be released that is deigned to save those RIFd jobs with deep concessions needs to be called something. If not D-bags, then clueless as to how the TWU/AA Concession Machine works.

FACT or RUMOR USAIR does NOT want to keep AFW OPEN!!!

This smells up to High C-PORK!! Something is HAPPENING behind the CURTAIN!!

Does AMR want to clean out the TWU from AFW and then bring in a MRO withOUT a UNION?
I thought the DOCUMENTED cost of doing business is a BUSINESS EXPENSE and therefore DEDUCTABLE!!

AM I READING TOO MUCH INTO THIS DELUSIONAL FAIRY TALE written by HORTON & ADVISORS??

Nothing behind the curtain from my view.

Clearly the beginning of the end to doing heavy overhaul in-house.

TWU thinks they are about to save jobs. Through attrition, they will still be lost.
That is why the outsource language remains in this pathetic deal.

Didn't anyone learn anything from 2003?

Why go non-union when you can keep the TWU AND STILL GET MRO wages!
And still pay union dues for that honor!

I dont think that anyone is saying that it wont happen, its the timing of the announcement that makes it a scare tactic, not whether it will happen or not. It was timed to impact the vote.

I dont think that anyone is saying that it wont happen, its the timing of the announcement that makes it a scare tactic, not whether it will happen or not. It was timed to impact the vote.

Funny thing it was announced yesterday on Saturday!!!!!!

Than can only mean one thing, as we speak the T/A is in the mail to all our homes.

Nothing behind the curtain from my view.

Clearly the beginning of the end to doing heavy overhaul in-house.

TWU thinks they are about to save jobs. Through attrition, they will still be lost.
That is why the outsource language remains in this pathetic deal.

Didn't anyone learn anything from 2003?

Or 1995?

System protection would be gone under the LBO, the difference in outsourcing is 35% instead of 40% above current levels, so not counting Tasel its 45% vs 55% total maintence spending.

Basically I dont see where the langauge limits them much, with system protection gone, with language that would allow them to outsource as much as 55% (if Rolls bails out of Tasel), with the ASM cap gone, and AMR being allowed to expand Eagle , a paralell operation, all they need to do is strike a deal with the APA and we could easily see pretty much all AA's domestic flying go to Eagle. Six years would give them plenty of time to do the transition. We would help create a monster low cost carrier that provides legacy service at commuter pay rates. It would put the whole industry into another tailspin and another ruch on the BK courts.

Thats another reason why we must not settle anything until after the APA. The TWU represents Eagle as well so it makes no difference to them if Eagle expands at the expense of AA.

System protection would be gone under the LBO, the difference in outsourcing is 35% instead of 40% above current levels, so not counting Tasel its 45% vs 55% total maintence spending.

One way or another, this will happen anyway....

Funny thing it was announced yesterday on Saturday!!!!!!

Than can only mean one thing, as we speak the T/A is in the mail to all our homes.
That is a typical tactic. They want the overhaul people to receive the news on the weekend when they are home with the family. Nothing like having a wife or husband to tell you that taking a paycut is better than finding another job (it is not IMHO).

The IAM was famous for sending scare letters to the home.

It is real simple.

If you are not old enough to retire, or if you are not going to be laid off, then what incentive is there to vote YES?
Vote Yes to give up your company match prefund reserves, so others can be happy?

If you are old enough to retire. Do you get to keep the bridge medical plan to medicare?

If you are going to be RIF'd do you get to stay if enough people take the retirement?

Am I the one that needs to take the paycut to keep my job?

I can see the answer to most questions asked is "we dont know", or "it depends"

And the TWU wants us all to quickly vote on "I dont know" or "It Depends" because they fear the Judges Ruling because they are either telling blatant lies, or they do not have a real grasp on what abrogate even means.

Latest posts