RIF dates

You pretty much got it all I think.

July 9th – 16th AFW / DFW / DWH Volunteer Opportunity
Anyone have ANY idea as to what this would mean?

My guess would be that after Retirements and SIS then openings will be available for AFW employees to move into DFW/DWH openings.

Basically blocking anyone else with more seniority from getting that position later in the kill,

Just a guess, based on TWU's past.

Does look like it will be a short window to retire or seperate. Not 2 years like 1995.

You pretty much got it all I think.

My guess would be that after Retirements and SIS then openings will be available for AFW employees to move into DFW/DWH openings.

Basically blocking anyone else with more seniority from getting that position later in the kill,

Just a guess, based on TWU's past.

That makes sense, kind of treating it as "one station". Probably what it is.

How do you think Tulsa will be affected by those retirements and SIS?

I would think that any "excess" AMT's from AFW would have the opportunity to bump?

How do you think Tulsa will be affected by those retirements and SIS?

I would think that any "excess" AMT's from AFW would have the opportunity to bump?

After the AFW/DFW/DWH deal, the rest will be done by the contract, if we have one, and however that reads by then.

I Agree!!!!!!

On April 26, 2007, Northwest and AFA reached a new tentative agreement that granted the airline $195 million in annual savings while giving AFA members an allowed unsecured claim for $182 million. On May 30, the AFA membership approved the agreement and the next day Northwest exited chapter 11.

The very next day after a consensual agreement!

We should drag our feet until AA has every aspect of its BK completed.. It is all we have left...
So by holding out they let the company save face by meeting the number but got back all but $7 million.

I Agree!!!!!!

On April 26, 2007, Northwest and AFA reached a new tentative agreement that granted the airline $195 million in annual savings while giving AFA members an allowed unsecured claim for $182 million. On May 30, the AFA membership approved the agreement and the next day Northwest exited chapter 11.

The very next day after a consensual agreement!

We should drag our feet until AA has every aspect of its BK completed.. It is all we have left...
So by holding out they let the company save face by meeting the number but got back all but $7 million.

An unsecured claim isnt paid dollar for dollar, they usually get cents on the dollar.

I get the feeling you think we should lay down and take whatever happens.

What then, lurk on the internet and claim we are experts?
That is what you have done.

how is that working for ya?

Ah once again your putting words into my posts that I did not say, and its not about me its about the process.

I was just explaining how unsecured claims are paid with pennies on the dollars.

And you can all do whatever you want, your gonna be screwed either way.

Reactions: 2 people
Ah once again your putting words into my posts that I did not say, and its not about me its about the process.

I was just explaining how unsecured claims are paid with pennies on the dollars.

And you can all do whatever you want, your gonna be screwed either way.

What exactly makes you think we need your assistance then?
Why bother to explain? We are screwed either way.
What horse do you have in this race?

Its an open board, I can post here if I like, if you dont want to read it, use the ignore feature.

The topic is not me, yet you keep making it me.

Reactions: 1 person
Its an open board, I can post here if I like, if you dont want to read it, use the ignore feature.

The topic is not me, yet you keep making it me.

Excuse me but you are the one that has bragged about your experience and knowledge.
So you made it about you long ago.

What horse do you have in this race?

Reactions: 1 person
45 years of age or older with 15 plus years of service. 13 weeks of severance, $12,500 protected employee plus $10,000 to leave the company and relinquish recall rights.

Latest posts