Riots!:

Republican Red _______ Democrat Blue
red-pill-blue-pill-the-matrix-pill.jpg

The "narrative" is that a man was executed in the street like an animal. His previous record does ZERO to justify what happened.
What's wrong?

Don't you believe in Karma?

Where is the outrage for all the people he spent his life victimizing?

This thug won't be victimizing anyone else anymore that is for damn sure.

And how do you know their intent?.....

Easy. They were walking past their residence, not stopping. Further, you can hear people in the corwd to "keep moving." None of this is rocket science.

Better still, how would the McCloskey's know that?

The same very simple cues I noted above.

And as Mr, McCloskey stated he and his wife were verbally threatened!

Lol. Of course they did! They're lawyers; what'd you expect them to say? And really what would you say if someone was pointing a gun at you for walking down a street?

I'd say he did what any of us would under the same circumstance!

No, not "any of us."

What's wrong?

Don't you believe in Karma?

Where is the outrage for all the people he spent his life victimizing?

This thug won't be victimizing anyone else anymore that is for damn sure.

Assuming INSP4's picture is accurate, it looks like he already paid his debt to society for armed robbery. And if he'd already been tried/convicted/punished for the other crimes, then it's a done issue. If he hadn't, then he was not only executed but also denied his right to a fair trial/subject to cruel & unusual punishment. Those rights are enshrined on COTUS.

Why do you think this is all happening? It's to distract, and protect, these people! aka the swamp!
61098731_10217128758802423_6397307152637100032_n.jpg

Assuming INSP4's picture is accurate, it looks like he already paid his debt to society for armed robbery. And if he'd already been tried/convicted/punished for the other crimes, then it's a done issue. If he hadn't, then he was not only executed but also denied his right to a fair trial/subject to cruel & unusual punishment. Those rights are enshrined on COTUS.
You know I agree with 100 percent of what you said.

I believe as you do that we are a nation of laws and that once someone serves their time they should be able to get on with their life. I think it is a shame that the stigma of having a felony on your record can impact you for the rest of your life. Especially for young people (say 18 to early 20's).

However serving his time did little to curtail his victimization of his fellow man. He was a repeat offender.

I am a huge believer in those that live by the sword die by the sword.

He victimized and victimized until he got victimized so I have little sympathy for him.

Kev. look ++
Hillary should be target #1.

That rancid ***** should be executed for treason.
I feel it would be a toss up between n Hillary and Obama!

Back