Root Cause

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/3/2003 9:31:39 PM A320 Driver wrote:
[P] Dr Bronner didn't get where he is by making stupid investments.[BR][BR][FONT face="Courier New"]Righhhhhhhttt,investing in any airline in the post september 11 downturn is the mark of superior investing acumen.[BR][/FONT][BR][/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]

I bet you are from Florida...aren't you? ----------------

No honey,Joisey.

Even better...Joisey, I love it.

As far as your remark about Bronner's genius investment.... it is better for us that someone stepped in. Even so, he will only stick his toe in...if the water gets too cold (A.K.A., the ATSB says, no thanks), he won't jump all the way and will retreat and we will wither away....... and so will we.

But, I guess you will always have the Joisey, Shore.....to look forward to...

I noticed in Mr. Root's letter, he emotionally stated his position and why he was voting No, which obviously got some attention. If he is not as emotional now that he has returned from vacation and would like to help fix some of the damage that his letter caused, he should use his power to convince the CWA to allow employees to change their vote. I don't understand why we can't when other groups can change up until the deadline.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/4/2003 8:30:38 AM DELLDUDE wrote:

why do the CWA get 14 days to vote when the IAM only gets one day?and AFA also?

Because they have taken the biggest hits.....and their fate is at the greatest risk.....

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/4/2003 8:38:23 AM gilbertguy wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/4/2003 8:30:38 AM DELLDUDE wrote:

why do the CWA get 14 days to vote when the IAM only gets one day?and AFA also?

Because they have taken the biggest hits.....and their fate is at the greatest risk.....
----------------
[/blockquote]

Yeah, we've been kicked...but you must not talk to your coworkers in other groups... we're all in this together.

We use a vendor that sends pin numbers to our homes. Some get the pin numbers right away and other are still waiting.... The only problem is that once you vote, you can't change...unlike our benefits selection process, etc., where you can change your mind as much as you want up until the deadline. From what I understand, AFA has a similar process, but they can change their mind up until the deadline. The outside agents vote in person on the last day and don't use any automated system.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/4/2003 8:38:23 AM gilbertguy wrote:
[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/4/2003 8:30:38 AM DELLDUDE wrote: [BR][BR]why do the CWA get 14 days to vote when the IAM only gets one day?and AFA also?[BR][BR]Because they have taken the biggest hits.....and their fate is at the greatest risk.....
[P][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]biggest hits?hope you have a flak jacket!whew! i'll bet you'll hear from some others on that. [BR]see ya

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/4/2003 9:06:10 AM ANNother Voice wrote:
[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/4/2003 8:38:23 AM gilbertguy wrote: [BR][BR]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/4/2003 8:30:38 AM DELLDUDE wrote: [BR][BR]why do the CWA get 14 days to vote when the IAM only gets one day?and AFA also?[BR][BR]Because they have taken the biggest hits.....and their fate is at the greatest risk.....[BR]----------------[BR][/BLOCKQUOTE][BR][BR][BR]Yeah, we've been kicked...but you must not talk to your coworkers in other groups... we're all in this together.
[P][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P][/BLOCKQUOTE] point was you guys may not be the only group who thinks they are getting royally screwed.