RUBIO on Immigration bill.." I'm IN,--NO I'm OUT,--I'm IN,--NO I'm OUT "

Speaking of FOX NEWS,............I'm starting to suspect that a few of those 'Men' I see on the Tube are Closet POLE SMOKERS !

HELLL. At least ol' Effeminite 'DICK' Morris leaves NO Doubt !

I think Bears gaydar is on the fritz.

Naw..'hello',.......it's just that i'm so F'n fed up with these Republican-Hippo's (whats a republican 'hippo' you may say, well it's a Repug HYPOCRIT) that are 'anti-gay THIS,......anti gay THAT", when they've got a sh!t load of Pole-Smokers HIDING in the Closet !
My # 1 priority/the thing that drives me Bat-Sh1t is the H Y P O C R A C Y. What a person 'Smokes" in the privacy of his home is his friggin' business. I could Give a SH!T less !

Naw..'hello',.......it's just that i'm so F'n fed up with these Republican-Hippo's (whats a republican 'hippo' you may say, well it's a Repug HYPOCRIT) that are 'anti-gay THIS,......anti gay THAT", when they've got a sh!t load of Pole-Smokers HIDING in the Closet !
My # 1 priority/the thing that drives me Bat-Sh1t is the H Y P O C R A C Y. What a person 'Smokes" in the privacy of his home is his friggin' business. I could Give a SH!T less !

Do you have to use that term?

Republican Senators embrace doubling a segment of the government workforce. Imagine that. Money is no object when it comes to things like this. Of course programs like head start get the meat cleaver.

"Friday’s scheduled closing of the free-lunch program at the Saint Monica senior apartment building captures a string of ripple effects in South Florida from the sequester, a collection of $85 billion worth of spending cuts triggered by the failure of the White House and Congress to agree on deficit-reduction plan."

"Although the nation’s airports caught most of the attention from the sequester, the cuts are being blamed for a string of smaller reductions at all levels of government, affecting mostly the elderly and poor."

"Miami-Dade County last week alone issued a tally of estimated costs from the sequester for its operations, and the bulk of the $12 million tally comes from $9.5 million worth of security and immigration reductions at Miami International Airport. Beyond the high-profile airport impacts, the summary from Mayor Carlos Gimenez’s office shows smaller cuts to social services, including $730,000 in stipends to help the poor pay their utility bills and $25,000 for the county’s victims-assistance office."

"The breakdown offers the first detailed look at the sequester’s estimated impact on Miami-Dade, Florida’s biggest county. With the sequester about to enter its third month, the ripple effects from the federal cuts still haven’t been fully measured or estimated by the local governments who rely on Washington to subsidize programs and facilities."

"Said Kayla Olsen, Broward County’s budget director: “We’re trying to put together something similar.’’

"The Miami-Dade accounting shows MIA missing out on $3.5 million worth of federal security screeners and $6 million in Customs workers — cuts local officials have already blamed for the chaotic first days of the sequester in March, when backlogs at the airport’s international terminal were blamed for four-hour waits to clear Customs and passengers forced to camp out in the MIA auditorium while they waited for a replacement flight."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/25/3416803/federal-budget-cuts-caused-by.html#storylink=cpy

“This is a border surge,” Graham said. “I can look anybody in the eye and tell them that if you put 20,000 Border Patrol agents on the border in addition to 20,000 we’ve got … that’s one every 1,000 feet. That will work. And if you buy technology that helped us fight and create success in Iraq when we did that surge, that will help the Border Patrol agents.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/immigration-bill-border-security-93098.html#ixzz2WnKv95ei

Guess BaRack should have avoided the sequester and produced legitimate cuts, after raising taxes on the Evil Rich !

Back