Run.....RAND....RUN !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
As the 2016  POTUS clock ticks faster and FASTER towards  E-day (election day), it seems that Tea Potty  WHACK JOB Rand Paul is getting Stronger and Stronger as the ......"REPLUG"  primary approaches, making the " 1 % "  donors ($$$) beginning to Shiit in thier drawers.
If you Conservative CLOWNS do NOT convince ol' JEB to run in 16' , save your $$$ and DON'T even turn on the lights in the RNC headquarters, as the GOP Primaries approach !

HILL 16'

(PS)
It won't be much longer before ..eolesen chimes in with A N O T H E R... L O S I N G.. presidential political prediction, and 'southwindBAG begins to "Thump the Tub"  for (uncle) HERMAN ll .  

Reactions: 2 people
Regardless of Job Bushs potential I don't think many in this country want a 3rd Bush in the white house. Especially after W Bush did such a bang up job.

As for Paul I doubt he has a chance. The GOP base might like him but he does not appeal to the independent voter and that's where elections are won.

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
Regardless of Job Bushs potential I don't think many in this country want a 3rd Bush in the white house. Especially after W Bush did such a bang up job.

As for Paul I doubt he has a chance. The GOP base might like him but he does not appeal to the independent voter and that's where elections are won.
OK..'Tree, fair enough.
But will SOMEONE,...ANYONE (especially some of the 'coolers.....Whack Job CONSERVATIVE Class)....plzzzzzzzzzzzz inform us dumb dems....H-T-F......are they gonna' run against... 'HILL ?
(Not that it will make a difference)  !!!!!!!!!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
As the 2016  POTUS clock ticks faster and FASTER towards  E-day (election day), it seems that Tea Potty  WHACK JOB Rand Paul is getting Stronger and Stronger as the ......"REPLUG"  primary approaches, making the " 1 % "  donors ($$$) beginning to Shiit in thier drawers.
If you Conservative CLOWNS do NOT convince ol' JEB to run in 16' , save your $$$ and DON'T even turn on the lights in the RNC headquarters, as the GOP Primaries approach !

HILL 16'

(PS)
It won't be much longer before ..eolesen chimes in with A N O T H E R... L O S I N G.. presidential political prediction, and 'southwindBAG begins to "Thump the Tub"  for (uncle) HERMAN ll .  
HILL 16' ?.................Sounds like you've been buying some bad crack, on the street corners of Detroit..................BIGOT!

B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I !

Not as old as some of your (and our) flight attendants and mechanics. Ronald Reagan turned 70 the month after he took office and was 78 when his second term ended. John McCain was 72 when he was the Republican candidate for President in 2008.

And, I know people in their 50's that should have their drivers' license taken away because they drive like "old people." LOL (And, I can say that because I'm 69.)

Why is anyone worrying about 2016 right now?

Are they that unconcerned with the primaries already underway, or the significance of the elections seven months from now?

Or is it just too painful to consider?

I guess it must he my imagination that you have mentioned Clinton on more than one occasion in ration to her presidential prospects.

Rand Paul CAN win it all IF he gets out of his own parties primary season unscathed and fully funded. In head to head polls against The Liar in Chief his dad Ron Paul polled dead even or one point behind Obama. Rand is a little less strident and a little more Neo-Con than his Dad. This would make him a formidable candidate against most anyone the Democrats throw out there.

Personally, I think his own party will do him in.

SparrowHawk said:
Rand Paul CAN win it all IF he gets out of his own parties primary season unscathed and fully funded. In head to head polls against The Liar in Chief his dad Ron Paul polled dead even or one point behind Obama. Rand is a little less strident and a little more Neo-Con than his Dad. This would make him a formidable candidate against most anyone the Democrats throw out there.

Personally, I think his own party will do him in.

YO,....brotha' Sparrow. Where have you been  ?   I've missed you,....Seriously !

Rand "being more NEO-CON"....is an ABSOLUTE recipe for defeat.
This is 2014..."AMIGO",.........not the 80's...early 90's !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
YO,....brotha' Sparrow. Where have you been  ?   I've missed you,....Seriously !

Rand "being more NEO-CON"....is an ABSOLUTE recipe for defeat.
This is 2014..."AMIGO",.........not the 80's...early 90's !
I agree. He is less Libertarian than his Father. He will have trouble with the young people that did support Ron Paul.

I am much more concerned about the 2014 mid terms and getting senate control and getting Dirty Harry out of his leadership position then we can worry about 2016.