Sara Palin ...part-2

2 blacks on a Republican ticket?

Where is xUT and what have you done with his mind?
Let him go and return to your planet.

Just saying what I believe.
I am a registered Independent and my actions are independent although I lean toward the conservative side.
Who wouldn't vote for the two most smartest people on the planet?
I could care less about skin color but their politics.
I didn't vote for Romney because I think he's nutts.
I didn't vote for NoBama for the same reason.
If Ron Paul was on the ticket, I would have voted for him.
As it were I voted for Roseanne Barr.
Voted 'against' Feinstein, Pelosi I don't even remember the names that I voted for.
Maybe if more people in this country would be independent instead of following party lines, we could get #### done.
Until then...
B) xUT

They would be great on a ticket. What I was saying was the Republican Party of today would never have 2 blacks at the top of the ticket.

"According to washingtonpost.com's U.S. Congress Votes Database, Obama has missed 74 out of 93 roll-call votes (79.6%) since the end of the August congressional recess. McCain has missed 63 out of 93 roll-call votes (67.8%) since the end of the August congressional recess. But for the entire year, McCain has missed 79 more votes than Obama; since January, McCain has missed 212 out of 403 (52.6%) roll-call votes in the 110th Congress, while Obama has missed 133 out of 403 (33.0%) roll-call votes."

Don't let a fact get in the way of a stale talking point.

By the way, did you hear that Obama won the election on his record?
What record? ObamaCare? Besides, not having "Community Organizer" in their portfolio, apparently hurt McCain and Romney !

And maybe you will find a woman.
Don't think my wife would approve of me, finding another woman!

He's got a Better chance of seeing JESUS first !!!! : )

OK..OK.."my BAD" !!!!!!!
southwind.
Do you guys...STUFF your Turkey's... with GRITS ?? : )
I hire "Non-Union Yankee Cooks" and tell them how to cook my food !

Since you managed to find a two bit actor tuned Gov, a two bit failed business man turned gov and a rich misogynist I have no doubt you can find what ever looser you want to.
That's "Loser", loser !

2 blacks on a Republican ticket?

Where is xUT and what have you done with his mind?
Let him go and return to your planet.
I think your a Racist !

I did not even think of that. That would be funny to see the older gen republicans just stroke out.
They would be great on a ticket. What I was saying was the Republican Party of today would never have 2 blacks at the top of the ticket.
Yeah ! I'm sure the Liberal Demorats would be pissed, since playing their Race Card would be worthless !

Back