Sara Palin ...part-2

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Strong GOP 'rumblings that they're going to attempt to 'reconstitute Sara Palin for '16.
A female version of BOB DOLE if you will. I say...BRING it ON !

The CLOWNS on the CLOWN BUS, 'Back-up" ......to run over MITT !

The words to the popular song, go something like this;

"Clowns to the left of me,...Jokers to the Right,....Here I am....STUCK in the MIDDLE With You"

'THEY' Never liked Massachusetts moderate MITT, he was NEVER (truly) one of them, NEVER accepted, an ANOMALY !
BUT they lined up, from Georgia to Arizona, to 'like' him. (Anybody BUT Obama).
The CLOWN BUS was Full. Driven by NEWT, with Rick Perry, Herman, Santorum and Huntsman on board, the CLOWN BUS 'chugged on'.

Close behind, the JOKERS were there. Karl Rove, Fox News, Huckabee, George Will, RUSH, Hannity, Neil Boortz, Levin, (affeminite) DICK MORRIS, The HERITAGE Foundation etc., they were ALL there Proclaiming a LANDSLIDE Victory.

BUT,....'A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum'........Disliked MITT,... LOST !
Furious the CLOWNS in the CLOWN BUS, 'backed up" and RAN Mitt over and over as he lay dead on the ground. The JOKERS swarmed to Scavenge the carcass !

THIS is not a Fable.......THIS...IS..the REPUBLICAN PARTY at it's 'Best' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lean Forward !

Four years is a long way off. One would hope that the RNC learned their lesson with social conservative psychopaths. There are so many other well qualified fiscally conservative women and minorities who are part of the RNC. To nominate Palin or someone like her would relegate the RNC too the dust bin.

All the RNC has to do is look at how people voted. The 45 and under crowd all went for Obama. The Younger the vote the more they voted for Obama. I think a large part of that was due to the RNC social conservative stance of social freedoms. Until the RNC abandons the fundamental religious BS of trying to control peoples private lives I really think their relevance will become less and less.

Everyone knows that the fiscal differences between the republicans and dems is becoming less and less so that leaves the social issues as the deciding factor and that is going more and more in favor of the dems.

Four years is a long way off. One would hope that the RNC learned their lesson with social conservative psychopaths. There are so many other well qualified fiscally conservative women and minorities who are part of the RNC. To nominate Palin or someone like her would relegate the RNC too the dust bin.

All the RNC has to do is look at how people voted. The 45 and under crowd all went for Obama. The Younger the vote the more they voted for Obama. I think a large part of that was due to the RNC social conservative stance of social freedoms. Until the RNC abandons the fundamental religious BS of trying to control peoples private lives I really think their relevance will become less and less.

Everyone knows that the fiscal differences between the republicans and dems is becoming less and less so that leaves the social issues as the deciding factor and that is going more and more in favor of the dems.

Oh brother .......'Tree, ..you NAILED IT..DEAD on the Money !

Up here.(NE-NY-NJ) as far as the majority of REPUGS go, the vast majority of those....are (fiscal only) REPUGS, so were very use to the (very) people you've described.
Ahh...but NOT SO in (say) GEORGIA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, why rely on religion as a reason to try and control people... It's far easier to simply invade people's private lives thru reading your email, forum posts, Facebook posts, etc. without a warrant.

Palin? That's just a fantasy that people like you keep propagating. There's a far deeper bench of candidates to headline the ticket.

With Grandma Hillary or Great Uncle Joe on the DNC's ticket, it will be interesting how that youth/under-45 vote goes with someone like Bobby Jindal or Marco Rubio on the GOP's side.

Until you get the fanatical right wingout of your party Jindal, Rubio, Christie and other like them will never have a chance at that apple. Out the candidates you started out with this round (all white males as I recall) look what you ended up with.

So are you saying the RNC is going to continue to use religion to control peoples lives or are they going to try and use electronic means as well and drop the reliigon BS?

Still waiting for you to tell us how the RNC gets rid of abortion without giving a fetus the same rights as a person who has been born.

I'm also waiting for you tell me when/who/why the age of consent will be changed to allow pedophila to be legal.

Yes, why rely on religion as a reason to try and control people... It's far easier to simply invade people's private lives thru reading your email, forum posts, Facebook posts, etc. without a warrant.

Palin? That's just a fantasy that people like you keep propagating. There's a far deeper bench of candidates to headline the ticket.

With Grandma Hillary or Great Uncle Joe on the DNC's ticket, it will be interesting how that youth/under-45 vote goes with someone like Bobby Jindal or Marco Rubio on the GOP's side.

Bobby Jindal as the President of the United States ....???????

I'd ask you Eric if you were REALLY serious, ....But I Wont.

Because (Unbelieveably) YOUR SERIOUS !

(And to think that I thought ....Uncle Herman 999........was a 'stretch')

Please oh PLEASE,.........Dont EVER Change a thing..in that....F'd-up..... party of yours !!!

Until you get the fanatical right wingout of your party Jindal, Rubio, Christie and other like them will never have a chance at that apple. Out the candidates you started out with this round (all white males as I recall) look what you ended up with.

So are you saying the RNC is going to continue to use religion to control peoples lives or are they going to try and use electronic means as well and drop the reliigon BS?

Still waiting for you to tell us how the RNC gets rid of abortion without giving a fetus the same rights as a person who has been born.

I'm also waiting for you tell me when/who/why the age of consent will be changed to allow pedophila to be legal.

Fixed: Evil White Bastards !

Here ya go, Bears. Straight from Politico, a left-leaning website I'm sure you'll find acceptable.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/84110.html?hp=t1

There's four women in the bunch, and you'll notice not one of them is Palin.

Here ya go, Bears. Straight from Politico, a left-leaning website I'm sure you'll find acceptable.

Ayotte needs to unhitch her wagon from McCain and Lindsey Graham. They epitomize the group that lost this term.

So if they are not on the list they are jot going to run?

I think its a give that Ryan and Perry are non-starters. Paul has too many kooky ideas like his father so that kills 3 right there. Christie won't play with the right wing nuts so he is probably out unless you figure out a way to get rid of the religious idiots.

Its four years out. Not like anyof this matters.

I believe it was extended by Obama.

Yeah, it was. But you know, I tried telling my right wing friends that you really need to be careful about that constitution trampling....you liked it when it was "your guy" in there, but it's not so good when it's 'the bad guys' in there. Bush and the neocons cracked that door. I tried to warn them.

Yeah, it was. But you know, I tried telling my right wing friends that you really need to be careful about that constitution trampling....you liked it when it was "your guy" in there, but it's not so good when it's 'the bad guys' in there. Bush and the neocons cracked that door. I tried to warn them.

YES you DID.
I'm a WITNESS !!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Back KCF !!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back