Seasons Greetings

tom barry

Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
Happy Winter Solstice..........Yule !!

Get those tree's decorated.
Let the gift giving begin.

Oooops, almost forgot CHANUKAH !

Ancient History "FACT" Finding is turning out to be EXTREMELY Interesting !!

But again, SEASONS Greatings to everyone I "DON'T" HATE(which is E V E R Y O N E) ! :)

And a DOUBLE Greating for you...SparrowHawk ! ;)

Happy Winter Solstice..........Yule !!

Get those tree's decorated.
Let the gift giving begin.

Oooops, almost forgot CHANUKAH !

Ancient History "FACT" Finding is turning out to be EXTREMELY Interesting !!

But again, SEASONS Greatings to everyone I "DON'T" HATE(which is E V E R Y O N E) ! :)

And a DOUBLE Greating for you...SparrowHawk ! ;)
Question: why is it we only say "Seasons Greetings" in December? Don't seem to hear it in any of the other seasons and they are way more enjoyable. Just curious......

Question: why is it we only say "Seasons Greetings" in December? Don't seem to hear it in any of the other seasons and they are way more enjoyable. Just curious......

Happy winter.....may you have all of the seasons joyus fun shoveling snow in the northern latitudes.

car-stuck-snow.jpg

Any GOOD answers?

Perhaps not Seatacus, perhaps not.

My spouse is a devout member of the worlds largest religion, but REFUSES to listen to FACTUAL information, and thats okay. I CERTAINLY don't HATE her !!!!!!!!!!

As far as Faith versus FACT goes(and speaking only for myself), I can have ALL the FAITH in the world that the Powerball Lottery Ticket I just purchased will WIN, but at the end of the night the FACT IS that my numbers "Dont add up" !!

Again Seasons Greetings ! :)

PS, I noticed that the SUN will be with us this evening (perhaps) a brief minute Longer as it heads toward the Summer Solstice on June 21st. 2012

Latest posts