Seasons Greetings !

Ifly2 said:
Rich Abbott and his Lt. Governor moron mini me don't think we should recognize or celebrate the birth of freedom though...

It is ok for them to force feed visitors to the capitol their verson of the "Christian" myth, but reason, logic, and free speech are censored.

Bless their pointy little heads

Would you like a tissue?

Kev3188 said:
Everyone is welcome to celebrate in whatever way they feel.Your shop closed Friday?
Please show me where I said your not allowed to celebrate, unless it's for the birth of Christ?
But again, you are welcomed to celebrate the birth of the Son of God.

And yep!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Xmas!

Santa11.jpg

Kev3188 said:
Do you mean Texas governor Greg Abbott?
Yes sir

Thank You, a very merry Solstice... When we celebrate the risen sun, after three days and nights at its nadir (in its tomb...)

Ifly2 said:
Yes sir

Thank You, a very merry Solstice... When we celebrate the risen sun, after three days and nights at its nadir (in its tomb...)

Hey, wait a minute.  "After 3 days and nights (in its tomb) ".

THAT sounds like a very common 'tale' spread around during the early spring.

Don't tell me that christianity  EMBEZZLED  that (too) from the Pagans, and put thier own SPIN on it  ?????????

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Hey, wait a minute.  "After 3 days and nights (in its tomb) ".

THAT sounds like a very common 'tale' spread around during the early spring.

Don't tell me that christianity  EMBEZZLED  that (too) from the Pagans, and put thier own SPIN on it  ?????????
Yup, they did it again...

Some folks should check on the myth of Osiris, or even just do a little readi g on tje history of their religion...

Nicea is a good place to start, and work both directions...

Breakfast traditions for Christmas:

Cream Chipped Beef on Toast. My family has been having this every Christmas morning forever. Even though we are all spread over the USA, we all still do this dish. I have modified mine slightly by adding a little white wine Worcester (or regular Worcester) sauce and pour it over sourdough English muffins. I also slice up a few boiled eggs and put that on the muffins prior to pouring over.

I use Anchor dried beef in a jar and add that to my own sauce.

Any of you all have breakfast traditions?

southwind said:
Don't believe I could ever vote for a union that's afraid to say "Merry Christmas"!
You do realize there are other faiths celebrating their holidays?

Jews celebrate Hanukkah, there is also Kwanza.

Our government is not faith based read what President James Madison wrote.

And since your not an FA nor on the Ramp at DL, you won't have a vote.

Great way to poison another thread with your garbage.

Back