Seasons Greetings !

Thanks to you for injecting the IAM in this thread as well as Southwind for affirming that wishing happy holidays is a bad thing.

You guys both need to go to bed early and hope that little Cindy Lou Who is looking out for you.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Thanks to you for injecting the IAM in this thread as well as Southwind for affirming that wishing happy holidays is a bad thing.

You guys both need to go to bed early and hope that little Cindy Lou Who is looking out for you.
we don't agree much Glenn but you're spot on here

700UW said:
You do realize there are other faiths celebrating their holidays?
Jews celebrate Hanukkah, there is also Kwanza.
Our government is not faith based read what President James Madison wrote.
And since your not an FA nor on the Ramp at DL, you won't have a vote.
Great way to poison another thread with your garbage.
Great way to poisen with your IAM garbage.

Just can't give it a rest can you?

Sounds like my normal waffle house "lunch" when I worked graveyard shift in atlanta.

Does sound good though.

As long as the family is all around, back slapping and talking about "stuff", all is good. It doesn't matter how religious we are (or not) any more. We love each other, and always will, no matter how much we think each of us stink at any given time. We somehow find a way to not be nasty to each other.

An interesting dynamic.

Merry Christmas to all who chose to celebrate that event. I would also wish a happy holiday to all who chose to celebrate this and any other holiday of their faith or choosing.

I wish you all peace and happiness.

townpete said:
Great way to poisen with your IAM garbage.
Just can't give it a rest can you?
Since you criticize others for spelling go invest in a spell check.

Its poison.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Sounds like my normal waffle house "lunch" when I worked graveyard shift in atlanta.

Does sound good though.

As long as the family is all around, back slapping and talking about "stuff", all is good. It doesn't matter how religious we are (or not) any more. We love each other, and always will, no matter how much we think each of us stink at any given time. We somehow find a way to not be nasty to each other.

An interesting dynamic.

Merry Christmas to all who chose to celebrate that event. I would also wish a happy holiday to all who chose to celebrate this and any other holiday of their faith or choosing.

I wish you all peace and happiness.
Sounds wonderful.

Peace & happiness to you too!

No breakfast traditions, but we usually make a really nice dinner on Christmas Eve...

700UW said:
You do realize there are other faiths celebrating their holidays?
Jews celebrate Hanukkah, there is also Kwanza.
Our government is not faith based read what President James Madison wrote.
And since your not an FA nor on the Ramp at DL, you won't have a vote.
Great way to poison another thread with your garbage.
Poison another thread? Please do tell, who brought a union, whom they DON'T officially represent into this thread in the first place?

BTW.......MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Spent time with my family, reconnected with a work friend I'd lost touch with, and even managed to play a little soccer. A fantastic Christmas Eve to be sure. Hope all of yours have been just as enjoyable.

Happy holidays to all, just dropped the kid off at the airport.

Did the seven fishes last night, yearly tradition, tonight will be crab legs and lobster tails.

10414620_1366308370140759_5104942801160491044_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back