Seat Maps On The Web Site

Art at ISP

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Dix Hills NY
www.ffocus.org
One would have thought by now that someone would have thought of updating the seat maps on the web site to reflect the new 757 configuration--as fewer of them are left with the F24 configuration.

Also they might as well delete the entire shuttle section, and sooner or later they would need to add the CRJ-700 and perhaps even the EMB-170.

These ideas would make sense--oh yeah..maybe that's why it hasn't been done.

My best to you all.....

Hey PineyBob,

You're in charge of pushing for changes to the website (see, I really did read the interview).

Jim

Art,
Did you email the webmaster directly? I've emailed them on a couple of policy things and a FF suggestion page that was about 2 months old that still showed old info and it was corrected fairly quickly. These are the kind of little things that make it look like someone is actually interested in whats going on. I know Dave doesnt have anything to do personally with the website, so dont think that I'm using him as a scapegoat, but someone somewhere has got to be in charge of whats put on the website and you would think that they would check it out now and then to see whats old and outdated or just no longer valid. I guess they didnt get the memo!
:p

Hey, no problem man. I didn't know my wife sent you an e-mail. (tongue in cheek)

Jim

Here's one: On web check-in, the word "Itinerary" has been misspelled in the IE title bar since Day One; it is spelled as "Itinery" I believe. I've e-mailed both Consumer Affairs and the Webmaster and so far it has never been fixed (well, as of the last time I used web check-in it has never been fixed).

Art at ISP said:
One would have thought by now that someone would have thought of updating the seat maps on the web site to reflect the new 757 configuration--as fewer of them are left with the F24 configuration.
Checked the computer tonight and it only shows 5 left to reconfigure. The 757 seat map has been changed on the website and the Shuttle aircraft show the 2 cabin configuration there. :up:

Still no E70 though, even though its now in the skd for sale.

Latest posts