Sec Filing On Executive & Bod Changes

BoeingBoy

Veteran
Nov 9, 2003
SEC Filing

"The Company provided an offer letter to Mr. Stanley on October 27, 2004, under which Mr. Stanley is to begin serving as the Executive Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer as soon as possible. The offer letter provides for an annual salary of $317,475. In addition, Mr. Stanley is eligible for benefits under the long-term incentive plan and the annual incentive compensation plan. The offer letter grants Mr. Stanley a signing bonus of six monthly payments of $16,667, which must be repaid pro rata if he resigns during his first year of employment."

Jim

I guess now the company's demands for labor give backs will go up another per cent. Gotta pay for that talent someplace.

and the judge cant ask along the lines of something like this to these clowns: why are the labor groups being asked to give up a crap load while you go out and hire a cfo that is starting out at 317 thousand plus a year? i would think that the unions should counter that and the rest of mgmt's heavy load paychecks and see what the judge wold say then.

Folks,
I hate to break your bubble but Stanley is working for chump change. I don't know what he could be doing if he weren't at US, but you truly have to be out to lunch if you think you're going to get a CFO to come to work for what Stanley is making - or less.
His salary is disproportionately lower for his job than even what frontline workers at US are making compared to their peers.

WorldTraveler said:
Folks,
I hate to break your bubble but Stanley is working for chump change. I don't know what he could be doing if he weren't at US, but you truly have to be out to lunch if you think you're going to get a CFO to come to work for what Stanley is making - or less.
His salary is disproportionately lower for his job than even what frontline workers at US are making compared to their peers.
[post="196707"][/post]​

Just goes to show that ANYONE is replaceable.

Stanley came of the U Board to take that postion.

Heck you could get a CEO to work for $100,000 and do the exact "puppet" job that Lakefield is doing ...minus the "bronner best-friend", and the extra $325,000.