Seeking crashpad LAX

czerny

Advanced
Mar 24, 2004
Is anyone on this board staying or know of a crashpad near LAX that does not require a car? I'm told of hotel crashpads behind the La Hacienda. I need a crashpad that accepts male fas and I will not be bringing a car. If I can't find one, I wouldn't be putting in for the proffer when LAX-PVG starts. Can't afford the nightly rate at La Hacienda.
Many thanks.

The Hacienda isn't expensive, it's only slightly more than ORD. Plus you can probably make it in the same day for PVG. Out of curiosity, you complained of commuting to ORD from NYC. Now you are going to commute to LAX? Why not go back to ORD, at least you would have double the flights to work and one leaves late as well. Like I said, just curious.

Is anyone on this board staying or know of a crashpad near LAX that does not require a car? I'm told of hotel crashpads behind the La Hacienda. I need a crashpad that accepts male fas and I will not be bringing a car. If I can't find one, I wouldn't be putting in for the proffer when LAX-PVG starts. Can't afford the nightly rate at La Hacienda.
Many thanks.
Hey, just my 2 cents here... I think the LAXI proffer for PVG is going to be very senior... I'm guessing 30 yrs plus...