SEVERE Lack of LEADERSHIP (When it was needed the Most) !

This isn't true!...... So please don't say I said it was! ..... Just an example of how CNN can turn words to suit their agenda!
89659155_10216823006713298_5994308064855982080_n.jpg

Well Insp69, I see that the MORON has 'blown thru' $350B for small business loans. So what's this GENIUS'S Next act ($) ?
This so-called LEADER, has F - UP This whole mess from his 'LATE START' ! When does the MASS INSURRECTIONS start in EVERY Major CITY in the USA ?? (I know you may be aware, BUT there are MAJOR CITIES in your hallowed RED STATES) ( MIA/ATL/ NEW ORLEANS/IAH/DFW/STL/CLE/MEM/BNA/PHX You think because the dick heads in JAX and MYR are going to make a difference ?? You think a bunch of T-Rump 'CRACKERS', demonstrating in Lansing Michigan mean shite ??

Let those ' TRUMP CRACKERS' take that demonsration to DETROIT, then watch and see what happens !!!!!!!!!!!

In the Interim, WHERE ARE THE F SUPPLIES ?????????????

Well Insp69, I see that the MORON has 'blown thru' $350B for small business loans. So what's this GENIUS'S Next act ($) ?
This so-called LEADER, has F - UP This whole mess from his 'LATE START' ! When does the MASS INSURRECTIONS start in EVERY Major CITY in the USA ?? (I know you may be aware, BUT there are MAJOR CITIES in your hallowed RED STATES) ( MIA/ATL/ NEW ORLEANS/IAH/DFW/STL/CLE/MEM/BNA/PHX You think because the dick heads in JAX and MYR are going to make a difference ?? You think a bunch of T-Rump 'CRACKERS', demonstrating in Lansing Michigan mean shite ??

Let those ' TRUMP CRACKERS' take that demonsration to DETROIT, then watch and see what happens !!!!!!!!!!!

In the Interim, WHERE ARE THE F SUPPLIES ?????????????
Just keep rambling on bears! But no one is paying any attention to you anymore.