Shares vs. Sabre

It's not that hard to reorder the standby list and you don't need a supervisor to do it...BUT it is time consuming, especially when the flight leaving in 10 minutes. When clearing a nearly full flight with only a couple of seats left, I always use option 5, clear individual coach. Reorder standby list is Ctrl X f5 I think...I've had to do it a couple of times.
If you have a party of 4 i.e. (1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4) and all four names or on the standby list the names will read (Jones/Tom 4) there is no way to re-order the standby list without dividing the records. No way to assign a seat to 1.2 or 1.3 or 1.4 individually or assign the seat/seats out of order.

john john, it's spelled S A B R E and I want it back, but we all know that ain't happening! ;)
Are they using Semi-Automated Business Research Environment, or SABRE. At PHL internatonal ? or is this just a rumor

USAirways?

NO unfortunately we still are stuck with this pig....in intl because we have common use terminals when we access decs we can also do change change res and sign in and acces only availability because we were having such a hard time with QIK avail but thats it only avail...have heard rumors we were going to access to native shares and have the ability to toggle between Qil and native shares for my sanity I sure hope its true

NO unfortunately we still are stuck with this pig....in intl because we have common use terminals when we access decs we can also do change change res and sign in and acces only availability because we were having such a hard time with QIK avail but thats it only avail...have heard rumors we were going to access to native shares and have the ability to toggle between Qil and native shares for my sanity I sure hope its true
So PHL internatonal is using SABRE for availability because SHARES is so bad what about the rest of the airline. What is this little SABRE access costing$. AND YES WE NEED ACCESS TO NATIVE SHARES

Latest posts

Back