View attachment 13691
Only this one?
What about the rest?...:eek:
BBBRRRAAAHHHAAA...:D
View attachment 13691
Na!!!!! I got more!
49560029_2062800800466411_6747571437957021696_n.jpg

Last edited:
What's really the kicker is that the cancellation was literally 30 minutes before the flight. She must have been on her way to the plane!......... I'm sure she'll have a few chose words for the President!

Air Pelosi GROUNDED!!!!

Trump isn't George Bush. She hits hard.....he will hit harder. Believe me.

YEAH Right, Tim Nelson !!! :confused: :confused:

The M O R O N has NEVER encountered a Female as Tough as Pelosi !
( Hmm. Pelosi is ITALIAN, I believe ) T-Rumps " Hard Hits " don't phase Italians. Don't believe me ??
Well then, how did the MORON fare with his hard hitting, when he needed massive amounts of concrete for his NYC or Atlantic City projects ? Trump NEVER uttered a friggin' PEEP when the GAMBINO Family told the MORON how much $$$ he W A S going to PAY, (per yard) for his concrete !

Pelosi hides behind closed door when Mothers of people killed by illegals come to visit!

The M O R O N has NEVER encountered a Female as Tough as Pelosi !
( Hmm. Pelosi is ITALIAN, I believe ) T-Rumps " Hard Hits " don't phase Italians. Don't believe me ??
Well then, how did the MORON fare with his hard hitting, when he needed massive amounts of concrete for his NYC or Atlantic City projects ? Trump NEVER uttered a friggin' PEEP when the GAMBINO Family told the MORON how much $$$ he W A S going to PAY, (per yard) for his concrete !

Only a mental midget like yourself would compare plastic face Pelosi to the Gambino mafia, or are you saying she’s as crooked as they are?