Small dog diverts US Airways flight

Yeah, it's hilarious. What's even more laughable is the wussy crew couldn't get a 12-pound dog under control and had to divert the plane. IT WAS A 12-POUND DOG! What did that little stunt cost US Airways -- about $10K or more?? Cripe, the 200-pound pig in first class acted better than this yippie mongrel.

Litlle dogs are like short people....they have a Napoleon complex. You should know that!!!!
:)

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, it's hilarious. What's even more laughable is the wussy crew couldn't get a 12-pound dog under control and had to divert the plane. IT WAS A 12-POUND DOG! What did that little stunt cost US Airways -- about $10K or more?? Cripe, the 200-pound pig in first class acted better than this yippie mongrel.

Later,
Eye

It was a seeing eye pig so it probably spent much time at seeing eye pig school.

:p

Without suggesting indogmanity, where were the tuff cuffs?

Not to mention every vicious little dog I know runs and hides after a well placed boot and three seconds of hang time.

I say Floyd and this dog should be on the next MMA showdown.

Later,
Eye
I wonder if they called medlink?

Latest posts