Smashing Job!

tadjr

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
TPA
www.airlineforums.com
RANT ON, If you dont want to hear it, then skip the fn post, k?

Yea, as if rerouting 3 flights with 5 agents because of summer weather delays isnt enough fun, its the end of the month so we get to wait 4 1/2 hours to find a crew to fly one of the 2 planes that COULD be on time! After this past week I'm really beginning to wonder if ANYONE is in charge anywhere? In station, out station, outhouse?
Crew problems
W&B problems
Staffing problems
PHL problems
and the list continues to grow... with appearantly no one with the intent or ability to solve even 1 problem showing their interest or care in doing so :down:

US Airways Flight 95
Friday, June 25, 2004
Departure Arrival
Airport: Charlotte, NC (CLT) Airport: Tampa, FL (TPA)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scheduled Time:
4:10pm Scheduled Time:
5:47pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actual Time:
8:49pm Estimated Time:
10:26pm

Aircraft:
Boeing 737-400 Baggage Claim:
Not Available
Comments: This flight is estimated to arrive in Tampa, FL at 10:26pm. The flight is operating behind schedule because the flight crew was delayed in its arrival. The flight is operating behind schedule due to a lack of a flight crew for a prior flight.

Rant off. :shock:

HUH? :eek:
Did you even read the post? I'm not a customer, I'm an employee. The only trips we're going to be taking are to the poor house, if we dont get a trip to the looney bin before that. :shock:

The operational problems continue to mount from all of the cost cutting and its beginning to show. Throw into the mix summer weather and related crew problems(I guess no one read the long thread about this very problem last year and PLANNED for this year!), Express problems, PHL problems and why even bother anymore?

There seems to be fewer of us who give a d@#$ on a daily basis and the longer problems continue to go unchecked, the fewer of us are going to care.
Why does it take 2 months for a manager to make a decision to correct a problem that was addressed (with a solution offered) while the same thing continues to happen over and over that causes delays for the customers and frustration for the agents?
Why does it take Air Midwest MONTHS (or a year) to address a problem thats been an ongoing concern that is not customer friendly causing delays in baggage delivery for the customers and frustration for the agents?
Why does it take management over two months to correct a safety problem thats been noted with a solution offered that is a possible serious safety hazard for the customers and frustration for the agents who cant get it corrected?
These are the kinds of things that are ongoing on a continuing basis that make it harder to want this company to survive.
And before anyone tells me to quit if its so bad (again), if those of us who are frustrated because we cant get action on these problems quit, then what happens? Same sh***y service for the customers, but at least we wont be the ones worrying about it anymore. :up:

tadjr said:
HUH? :eek:
Did you even read the post? I'm not a customer, I'm an employee. The only trips we're going to be taking are to the poor house, if we dont get a trip to the looney bin before that. :shock:
I read the post didn't it feel like you were on a trip? Just imagine if it was a bad one!!! wooyaa

hate to beat it into the ground....but thats your high priced managers in action..
To simple to think in advance.....how the heck will this company survive with such
incompetence.................Again money going to waste...this company likes throwing money away and losing customers................... :down:

Don't worry the go fare team will be there soon to give out doughnuts and free tickets...... All problems will be solved by Seth.....

USAirUnited said:
Don't worry the go fare team will be there soon to give out doughnuts and free tickets...... All problems will be solved by Seth.....
As a US customer who participated in the "find Seth" promo, I say US did a good job of getting word out on the streets about their fares. It got lots of news coverage here in the DC area. Go move on US's part IMO.

:up:

geo1004 said:
As a US customer who participated in the "find Seth" promo, I say US did a good job of getting word out on the streets about their fares. It got lots of news coverage here in the DC area. Go move on US's part IMO.

:up:
It's been all over the local DC news. US got a lot of "free" advertising by doing this. Now, if they can keep the momentum up, hopefully this will lead to some revenue improvements.

Latest posts