So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

If Trump had ordered this, there'd be Wildcat strikes across the country.

Sad that government has to threaten people to meet a campaign promise.

Reactions: iluvaa and JREwing
Finally someone exposing what we already knew was common practice in the pharmaceutical industry.

Reactions: iluvaa
Spoken like someone who knows "cucks" inside and out.

As for your mind...you appear to be operating at a very low level so blowing it must be a frequent occurrence.

Better change your profile name.

FYI. I do love AA.
Spoken like a true communist union thug

Spoken like a true communist union thug

Boy you figured me out...NOT. Just like your "research" you could not be further from the truth. No surprise though as your opinion appears to drive what you choose to believe are facts. Should be the other way around.

What are your plans for the November 24th vaccination deadline iluvaa? What does Facebook and the latest meme tell you to do? Going to stand by your convictions and resign, or wait to be fired? Perhaps you will do what many people do when they realize the potential ramifications of their actions...buckle under, stick around and complain ad nauseam?

You now have a clear choice, and have expressed your opinion of that choice, therefore I will certainly be the first person to give you props when you follow through and confirm that you have quit AA. Gotta give you that one, no matter how much I believe it is misguided, unfortunate and unnecessary.

Best wishes in your new career.

iloveAA

Last edited:
Finally someone exposing what we already knew was common practice in the pharmaceutical industry.

As the old saying goes, "consider the source".

Project Veritas is an American far-right[16] activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[20] The group produces deceptively edited videos[15] of its undercover operations,[7] which use secret recordings[7] in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.[21][22] Project Veritas also uses entrapment[14] to generate bad publicity for its targets,[4] and has propagated disinformation[3] and conspiracy theories[30] in its videos and operations.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas

I like some of big pharma's practices about as much as I trust the objectivity of "project veritas" and the shills at OAN who pass it on. No agenda there? I thought most people who gave up on "mainstream" news did so to get away from agendas, but there it is.

Last edited:
My apologies, for the offensive post to Lousassole that was removed yesterday. Many of us here at WN are fed up with not only the censorship of conservative thought but the vaccine mandates that violate every shred of civil liberties we not long ago enjoyed. There are many here in Dallas that will choose termination rather than to submit to a tyrannical government, sad day for America.

Last edited:
Reactions: swamt and iluvaa

Project Veritas is an American far-right[16] activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[20] The group produces deceptively edited videos[15] of its undercover operations,[7] which use secret recordings[7] in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.[21][22] Project Veritas also uses entrapment[14] to generate bad publicity for its targets,[4] and has propagated disinformation[3] and conspiracy theories[30] in its videos and operations.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas

I like some of big pharma's practices about as much as I trust the objectivity of "project veritas" and the shills at OAN who pass it on. No agenda there? I thought most people who gave up on "mainstream" news did so to get away from agendas, but there it is.
LouSassole

Wikipedia:Wikipedia is not a reliable source​

Wikipedia is not a reliable source for citations elsewhere on Wikipedia. Because it can be edited by anyone at any time, any information it contains at a particular time could be vandalism, a work in progress, or just plain wrong. Biographies of living persons, subjects that happen to be in the news, and politically or culturally contentious topics are especially vulnerable to these issues. Edits on Wikipedia that are in error are usually fixed after some time. However, because Wikipedia is a volunteer-run project, it cannot constantly monitor every contribution. There are many errors that remain unnoticed for hours, days, weeks, months, or even years. Therefore, Wikipedia should not be considered a definitive source in and of itself.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_is_not_a_reliable_source

Not this Project Veritas:

Veritas Project, which has been caught in many lawsuits with big-tech corporations, has NEVER lost a case against their peer opponents. It now looks to take NYT to cleaners.
https://kreately.in/epic-a-rw-group...-battle-sues-the-newyorktimes-for-defamation/

My apologies for the offensive post to Lousassole that was removed yesterday. Many of us here at WN are fed up with not only the censorship of conservative thought but the vaccine mandates that violate every shred of civil liberties we not long ago enjoyed. There are many here in Dallas that will choose termination rather than to submit to a tyrannical government, sad day for America.
Good luck with the job hunt. Especially finding a 6-figure mechanic job that will not require you to be vaccinated.

Those below you on the seniority list thank you for your service.

Good luck with the job hunt. Especially finding a 6-figure mechanic job that will not require you to be vaccinated.

Those below you on the seniority list thank you for your service.
I’ve said the same thing to my coworkers who have made the heart wrenching decision to oppose Biden’s Marxist agenda, minus the insensitive sarcasm.

Reactions: swamt and iluvaa
A serious question for some AA'ers that may know.
So if employees file for the medical or religious reasons to not get vaxed, are they still being sent home and not fired? We are hearing rumors that AA employees that go the med or religious exemptions are being sent home with or without pay but just not fired as of YET. Is this true or false please???
Birman is correct, we are hearing of many folks will not fall into the Gov 's trying to control the SWA employees and will choose to do to their bodies as they see fit and not take the vaxed just because Biden says all gov contractor employees must get vaxed.
BTW: we are also hearing the same rumors over at United, so I will post this same post over there for some feedback and the truth of what is really happening to employees choosing the med and religious exemptions route. Thx in advance for any info.

Per recent reports, AA will now force nonvaccinated employees to use sick time rather than pandemic leave, but not those that consented to the vaccine injection? Really? If so, it sounds like they just opened themselves up for some significant litigation that I'm sure Robert F. Kennedy Jr. would love to address with any interested parties.

Noteworthy is AA's ( apparently incorrect) rationale that because the "vaccines" are now approved (none of the 3 in the US are) they can now discriminate against those that have chosen not to consent to receiving any of the injections. The sad irony of this all is the reality that many of those testing positive ARE "fully vaccinated", and then causing "non-vaccinated" to be forced on quarantine due to close contact.

Interested parties would benefit from viewing an interview or Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on the subject to see how the 3 current injections in the US are still actually only under EUA (which cannot be forced) and an injection that supposedly has received FDA approval is not even available in the US. See: https://www.brighteon.com/7bc6967a-ac24-4710-a116-88574d0f7ecf

Those smart enough to have received any of the experimental injections due to health-related concerns (e.g. over 13,000 deaths reported on VAERS to date tied to the injections plus 10s of 1000s more reported adverse events) and/or religious conscience reasons (due to all current injections tied to use of aborted fetal tissue/organs in development/testing) need to be prepared to stand up against false narratives and false facts being used to push people to do something against their desire to keep benefits and likely soon their jobs.
To start with, anyone who subscribes to the dribble that comes out of Kenndy's mouth is paying attention to a fool. As for your VAER's data, I'm pretty sure that any death that occurs after a covid shot gets reported but that in no way means the death was definitely vaccine related. As for "13,000" deaths, even if those numbers really reflected death due to the vaccine that would equate to a death rate of about .00006% (216,000,000 with at least one shot) vs a death rate of 1.6% for those who actually dies from Covid of the 44,000,000 cases. So what group do you think has the better odds?
If this nonsense coming from people like you existed in the 50's can you imagine how many polio victims we would have and how many measles deaths there would be.

To start with, anyone who subscribes to the dribble that comes out of Kenndy's mouth is paying attention to a fool. As for your VAER's data, I'm pretty sure that any death that occurs after a covid shot gets reported but that in no way means the death was definitely vaccine related. As for "13,000" deaths, even if those numbers really reflected death due to the vaccine that would equate to a death rate of about .00006% (216,000,000 with at least one shot) vs a death rate of 1.6% for those who actually dies from Covid of the 44,000,000 cases. So what group do you think has the better odds?
If this nonsense coming from people like you existed in the 50's can you imagine how many polio victims we would have and how many measles deaths there would be.
Only difference is the polio vax works

You're kidding me? You're calling OANN an investigative news organization? They are to the far right of Fox News.