So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

Actually 13,000/216,000,000=.00006 or .006%. It doesn't really matter what x is since the numbers are so confused and skewed we'll never know the truth. We do know as fact that early predictions were grossly overestimated and every metic of the pandemic is now in free fall despite millions attending fall sporting events, eating out en masse and virtually no precautionary measures in many workplaces. The vaccine mandates are simply unsustainable and I believe should be reversed before the Nov. 24th deadline. With that hope i will be one of the last vaccinated, if needed, to retain employment.

You're kidding me? You're calling OANN an investigative news organization? They are to the far right of Fox News.
I would simply refer you to my original deleted response to Lousassole but that would be inappropriate.

Too bad the vaccine now is useless. You need a booster. Then another booster for every mutated variant. When will it stop? How many employees going to say no more shots. The vaccine doesn't really prevent you from infection because of the ever growing variants. It's still emergency use for at least a couple more years. No liability for emergency use. I can go on and on but we are all smart enough to get the information we need to make a case against or for a shot.
And do you know why you keep hearing about the "...ever growing variants..."? It's because 70Milliom or so "civil libertarians" don't want to get vaccinated and that large pool of fools allows the virus to continue to bounce around amongst us. As for your other foolish comment. "..the vaccine now is useless", you do know that even though there are a growing number of breakthrough cases, vaccinated people have much better outcomes. Scientists never said this was 100% foolproof. Over 100,000 people have basically committed suicide by dying of covid unnecessarily and probably another 100,000 will.

And do you know why you keep hearing about the "...ever growing variants..."? It's because 70Milliom or so "civil libertarians" don't want to get vaccinated and that large pool of fools allows the virus to continue to bounce around amongst us. As for your other foolish comment. "..the vaccine now is useless", you do know that even though there are a growing number of breakthrough cases, vaccinated people have much better outcomes. Scientists never said this was 100% foolproof. Over 100,000 people have basically committed suicide by dying of covid unnecessarily and probably another 100,000 will.
You indicating that all the non-vaxed folks are the blame for the virus to continue getting passed is wrong. Even vaxed people can still pick up the virus from someone infected and pass it along to someone else. The only thing the vaxes do is help protect said vaxed person or at least not allow a much larger infection if one does get it even though vaxed already.
Just because folks get vaxed will not stop this virus period...

And do you know why you keep hearing about the "...ever growing variants..."? It's because 70Milliom or so "civil libertarians" don't want to get vaccinated and that large pool of fools allows the virus to continue to bounce around amongst us.
Care to show us the scientific proof unvaccinated cause variants?

Reactions: swamt and JREwing
And do you know why you keep hearing about the "...ever growing variants..."? It's because 70Milliom or so "civil libertarians" don't want to get vaccinated and that large pool of fools allows the virus to continue to bounce around amongst us.
Here is a statement from a real scientist in the field of mRNA development, not an administrator named Fauchi.

For those that have (wisely) not yet consented to any of the current experimental injections, and for those that are now realizing that it was a mistake to have consented to what is in actuality tyranny and oppression void of any true science/health, here's a good read about the reality of the state of the current "mandate". If there is a written law/regulation/executive order, please produce it for the public to review. It's WAY past time to lean in folks, but no excuse to forfeit our health and liberty.

Reactions: Zom JFK
For those that have (wisely) not yet consented to any of the current experimental injections, and for those that are now realizing that it was a mistake to have consented to what is in actuality tyranny and oppression void of any true science/health, here's a good read about the reality of the state of the current "mandate". If there is a written law/regulation/executive order, please produce it for the public to review. It's WAY past time to lean in folks, but no excuse to forfeit our health and liberty.

Interesting to say the least.

I expect exemptions at any company to be put on unpaid leaves until testing processes are set up, which I don't expect any company to rush into.

As for replacing a six-figure mechanic salary, no problem. There are thousands of vacant jobs in skilled trades where an aircraft mechanics skill set would be a perfect fit.

Reactions: swamt
Wh
Per recent reports, AA will now force nonvaccinated employees to use sick time rather than pandemic leave, but not those that consented to the vaccine injection? Really? If so, it sounds like they just opened themselves up for some significant litigation that I'm sure Robert F. Kennedy Jr. would love to address with any interested parties.

Noteworthy is AA's ( apparently incorrect) rationale that because the "vaccines" are now approved (none of the 3 in the US are) they can now discriminate against those that have chosen not to consent to receiving any of the injections. The sad irony of this all is the reality that many of those testing positive ARE "fully vaccinated", and then causing "non-vaccinated" to be forced on quarantine due to close contact.

Interested parties would benefit from viewing an interview or Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on the subject to see how the 3 current injections in the US are still actually only under EUA (which cannot be forced) and an injection that supposedly has received FDA approval is not even available in the US. See: https://www.brighteon.com/7bc6967a-ac24-4710-a116-88574d0f7ecf

Those smart enough to have received any of the experimental injections due to health-related concerns (e.g. over 13,000 deaths reported on VAERS to date tied to the injections plus 10s of 1000s more reported adverse events) and/or religious conscience reasons (due to all current injections tied to use of aborted fetal tissue/organs in development/testing) need to be prepared to stand up against false narratives and false facts being used to push people to do something against their desire to keep benefits and likely soon their jobs.
Per recent reports, AA will now force nonvaccinated employees to use sick time rather than pandemic leave, but not those that consented to the vaccine injection? Really? If so, it sounds like they just opened themselves up for some significant litigation that I'm sure Robert F. Kennedy Jr. would love to address with any interested parties.

Noteworthy is AA's ( apparently incorrect) rationale that because the "vaccines" are now approved (none of the 3 in the US are) they can now discriminate against those that have chosen not to consent to receiving any of the injections. The sad irony of this all is the reality that many of those testing positive ARE "fully vaccinated", and then causing "non-vaccinated" to be forced on quarantine due to close contact.

Interested parties would benefit from viewing an interview or Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on the subject to see how the 3 current injections in the US are still actually only under EUA (which cannot be forced) and an injection that supposedly has received FDA approval is not even available in the US. See: https://www.brighteon.com/7bc6967a-ac24-4710-a116-88574d0f7ecf

Those smart enough to have received any of the experimental injections due to health-related concerns (e.g. over 13,000 deaths reported on VAERS to date tied to the injections plus 10s of 1000s more reported adverse events) and/or religious conscience reasons (due to all current injections tied to use of aborted fetal tissue/organs in development/testing) need to be prepared to stand up against false narratives and false facts being used to push people to do something against their desire to keep benefits and likely soon their jobs.
BS.. WOW, where did all the chicken sheet cry babies, suckers and brats come from? America's full of 'them now, just soaking up the trump BS like a sponge. My advice, grow up and take your shots, stop being part of the problem. UNPLUG..
That's all I've got to say about that...

• Love
Reactions: Kev3188
Wh

BS.. WOW, where did all the chicken sheet cry babies, suckers and brats come from? America's full of 'them now, just soaking up the trump BS like a sponge. My advice, grow up and take your shots, stop being part of the problem. UNPLUG..
That's all I've got to say about that...
This message approved by the CCP, DNC, and entire Biden Administration.

Last edited:

Latest posts