So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

Too bad the vaccine now is useless. You need a booster. Then another booster for every mutated variant. When will it stop? How many employees going to say no more shots. The vaccine doesn't really prevent you from infection because of the ever growing variants. It's still emergency use for at least a couple more years. No liability for emergency use. I can go on and on but we are all smart enough to get the information we need to make a case against or for a shoIsrael is 90% vaxed and on their 4th Booster and positive covid is at an all time high. Same with Malta, Giberaltar, Iceland and Great Britain. In the US NY is highest vaxxed and highest COVID...see a pattern? If not you're a Democrat! get it?

I"m not a lawyer, but it's not discriminatory to withhold a benefit because someone chooses not to consent because of deeply held religious beliefs, or valid health concerns that would be backed up by a physician?
Wrong, wannabe lawyer. Going against the Constitution and your rights, not to mention the Nuremberg Code, is a valid argument and can help in that class action LAWSUIT coming down the turnpike....ENJOY!

That's just it; take out all the white noise, and it is ABSOLUTELY down to employee choice. Whether at UA, DL, or (now) AA, the employee controls what happens next. They might not like the options on the menu, but they get to pick.

As for "convictions," my guess is 90% of my unvaxxed coworkers aren't willing to invest $2400/yr. in theirs. There'll be hot air in the break rooms, but they'll get vaxxed and be done with it.
Quit taking our GOD GIVEN rights away from us and quit taking a dump on our Constitution. The violation of the Nuremberg Code is a violation of human rights. MY BODY MY CHOICE can go both ways so STFU and bend over to your master, lemming!

No company will cover the liability from the vaccine taken as a condition of employment or continued employment past their employment years. In other words who will be liable after you retire should a health issue arise? Employment is not permanent unlike the vaccine stays with you until your last breath. It's not like you can remove the vaccine from your body when you leave a company. All the vaccines are questionable at this point.

The reality is that the feds can't FORCE compliance...so they shift it to employers and companies. Bit of advice...let them FIRE YOU because then you have a lawsuit. Quitting is what they hope so you can collect NOTHING!

I am opposed to mandates, but it does seem to be within an employer's ability to require certain immunizations. So no, you probably don't have a lawsuit...

If you're an at-will employee, you can be fired for not complying with a company policy that you have the capability of complying with.

If you're a union employee, you might be able to drag out the process a bit with a grievance, but given how many unions have agreed with the mandates, you're probably not going to win that either.

They can't tell you. The vax is a population control that will kill millions. See if Hillary would have won, millions would have died but nobody would care. Trump was nothing more than a wrench in their agenda which is on WARP SPEED. Now go educate Dog Wonder!!!
What happens when a crazy person drinks coffee straight from the spout.

I am opposed to mandates, but it does seem to be within an employer's ability to require certain immunizations. So no, you probably don't have a lawsuit...

If you're an at-will employee, you can be fired for not complying with a company policy that you have the capability of complying with.

If you're a union employee, you might be able to drag out the process a bit with a grievance, but given how many unions have agreed with the mandates, you're probably not going to win that either.
Why is no one addressing the issue of people who had covid and now have superior antibodies to the vax?

The certain immunizations issue was cited by Justice Barret in a college suit.

Quit taking our GOD GIVEN rights away from us and quit taking a dump on our Constitution. The violation of the Nuremberg Code is a violation of human rights. MY BODY MY CHOICE can go both ways so STFU and bend over to your master, lemming!
Easily the stupidest thing I've read all day... and I spent a good chunk of it on Twitter.

Why is no one addressing the issue of people who had covid and now have superior antibodies to the vax?

The certain immunizations issue was cited by Justice Barret in a college suit.
Sharp decline in humoral immunity after 6-8 months causing Covid reinfection per study in Canada and Spain.

From the get go, the risk from the infection is less than the risks from the jab. Israel study, I think, claims 5 month drop with the jab.
No deaths from vaccinated vs. deaths of unvaccinated in the Israel study.

Too bad the vaccine now is useless. You need a booster. Then another booster for every mutated variant. When will it stop? How many employees going to say no more shots. The vaccine doesn't really prevent you from infection because of the ever growing variants. It's still emergency use for at least a couple more years. No liability for emergency use. I can go on and on but we are all smart enough to get the information we need to make a case against or for a shot.
Sounds a lot like the flu shot to me yet people still get one religiously every year without hesitation even though it doesn't prevent the flu!

I'll put my trust in actual doctors with credentials who have decades of experience developing vaccines. Dr Malone has some very sound advice with no political or financial bias, simply scientific knowledge based.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1AA