So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

What you don’t get is simple common sense, not everyone NEEDS the vaccine. The left conveniently dismisses credible doctors/scientists that don’t follow the liberal narrative. Dr Malone is not an island, he represents many credible doctors who refuse to be snuffed out by authoritarians. The Communist Chinese fully support your efforts to force mandate compliance on your fellow citizens, if you are one at all.
I’ll ask again, where’s scientific proof to support your claim the unvaccinated cause variants?
Trust me, I am anything but a far left liberal. I don't want to continue to go back and forth with you over this. I'm assuming you are against all the mandated vaccines that kids must take to enter school as well. Are they communists forcing that? This issue of getting a covid vaccine has become politicized because, to the far right everything is a culture war and just another thing to get angry over.

Duh.....

"No such rule even claiming to be legally binding has been issued yet."

Despite what you may have been falsely led to believe by the media fantasy projection machine, press statements have exactly zero legal authority.

“There is nothing there yet that gives employers any mandate,”

"Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors"​

The E.O. 14042 points to this document that federal contractors must follow to remain a federal contractor.

"Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors"​

The E.O. 14042 points to this document that federal contractors must follow to remain a federal contractor.

true-yeah.gif

Hmm...aren't both AAL and SWA based in Texas? Thank you Governor Abbott! While I disagree that they are effective or safe, I do strongly agree that they should not be forced.

A Gov's executive order has no power over Federal Law. IF Biden's mandate order does in fact become Law (as it currently is not) Fed Law over rules States Laws. Abbotts order is simply and order that still needs to get approved and voted on.
I still think for the time all this will take will indeed extend the times to be affective.

Abbot issued an executive order that will likely be followed up by state law, and state law does supercede a federal executive order.

But absent a law, AA and WN don't have a lot of choice.

Reactions: swamt
Trust me, I am anything but a far left liberal. I don't want to continue to go back and forth with you over this. I'm assuming you are against all the mandated vaccines that kids must take to enter school as well. Are they communists forcing that? This issue of getting a covid vaccine has become politicized because, to the far right everything is a culture war and just another thing to get angry over.
First of all no body is forcing you to engage in civil discourse so feel free to quit submitting responses. I will respond to your last post and say the very identity of the position you espouse is purely far left liberal politics as you can readily hear it on any liberal news network or from Psaki's podium. You would wrongly assume I was against vaccines. If you want it, take it. The ones I took as a child in the 50's and early 60's took years to develop before they were released to the public and were not released as experimental drugs.

Reactions: Timid Weak Union
Abbot issued an executive order that will likely be followed up by state law, and state law does supercede a federal executive order.

But absent a law, AA and WN don't have a lot of choice.
Agree. So you and I are on the same page. No law, airlines have no choice but to follow order by Pres.
If Abbotts becomes law then airlines can follow but will they?
Then if Biden admin is successful in turning his order into law, like Abbott may, then were right back to the airlines have no choice but to comply as I believe Fed laws overrule States laws. The Feds may wait until Abbotts is in place so they know how to word theirs...

Forgot he popped out an EO.

So he has ordered employers under federal contracts to force vaccinations as a condition of employment. I wonder where this is legally with respect to the vax. There is a no liability clause from the vax manufactures if you take the vax. If employers are forcing employees to get vaxed, down the road, with unknown side effects possible and likely, could the employer be liable? Aside from that, I wonder where this action is with respect to the COTUS. I know they have ruled in some cases, forced vaxes are legal, not sure if this case has been addressed.

The OSHA thing has already raised legal eyebrows with a bureaucracy exceeding its legal and constitutional boundaries. I'm sure it will be addressed.

This safer federal workforce task force is working in conjunction with the Covid 19 WH group with this issue. What if they decide firearms are a problem for a safer federal workforce?
Biden cuts an EO says all federal contractor employees must turn in their firearms as a condition of employment?
Oy vey....

Hmm...aren't both AAL and SWA based in Texas? Thank you Governor Abbott! While I disagree that they are effective or safe, I do strongly agree that they should not be forced.

Not so fast...

Not so fast...

Sadly, not surprising since the "debter is slave to the lender". The CEOs took the bailout cash (in desperation either realizing or not realizing the strings attached at the time), and now the collector has their necks under his heel. If it wasn't so insidious, one might admire the play that was made under the fears of the emerging "pandemic" to bring key industry under the thumb of the government--essentially nationalizing key private sectors. Oh, and don't think it's a Red vs. Blue thing as it's now increasingly clear that those are just two colors of the separate wings of one totalitarian bird.

Not so fast...

Not so fast (albeit United)..."US District Judge Mark Pittman from Texas ordered a temporary restraining order (expires Oct. 26) on United Airlines, preventing the company from enforcing its vaccine mandate, to hear the relevant arguments of the employees and airline."

First of all no body is forcing you to engage in civil discourse so feel free to quit submitting responses. I will respond to your last post and say the very identity of the position you espouse is purely far left liberal politics as you can readily hear it on any liberal news network or from Psaki's podium. You would wrongly assume I was against vaccines. If you want it, take it. The ones I took as a child in the 50's and early 60's took years to develop before they were released to the public and were not released as experimental drugs.
So you have some magical formula that says you'll trust scientists if it takes "years" but they must be lying if it doesn't. Go back to FOX and please don't waste your time or mine with another reply.

So you have some magical formula that says you'll trust scientists if it takes "years" but they must be lying if it doesn't. Go back to FOX and please don't waste your time or mine with another reply.
Your comprehension skills and ability to control your impulses are certainly lacking due to your response from my last post after YOU claimed "I don't want to continue to go back and forth with you over this." Since you are exercising your 1st Amendment rights against your will perhaps you need, for your own wellbeing, an intervention by an overreaching govt agency to shut you up. I, on the other hand am getting increasingly unable to allow those who wish to infringe on my rights to go unchallenged and FYI, Fox is the last place I go with the exception of CNN and MSNBC.
That's rich that you are in complete denial that vaccines take years to develop due to the stringent guidelines set up by govt health agencies. The book was thrown away on these vaccines exemplified by their "experimental" status and no one has any idea what the long term effects are of these drugs. Since I have natural antibodies equal to yours and enjoy exemplary health, what part of I DONT NEED THIS DRUG do you not understand? I beg you for your own good, DO NOT RESPOND!

Last edited: