So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

I sincerely feel for you in that situation, and if the fetus wasn't viable, you really had no good choice to make.

That said, I'm horrified you'd use that situation to try and land a political insult. I can't imagine how that would go over if your wife read it...

And yet, euthanasia and assisted suicide are banned just about everywhere in the US. I guess some forms of choosing who lives and dies are more acceptable than others?...

Fortunately, the founding document for our form of government saw fit to preserve certain freedoms.

You're also wrong about there not being restrictions on gun ownership (which is pretty much the norm with you anytime gun rights come up as a subject...).

For example, convicted felons can't possess or purchase firearms unless they're in one of the few states who allow it (usually 10+ years after their sentence was served or after they've been pardoned). If that's not a restriction, I don't know what is...

Minors can't own them, which is a restriction.

Certain types of guns require permits and permission, which again, is a form of restriction...
Oh...but there really AREN'T restrictions on gun ownership. Sure a felon can't own a gun (although many do). How do you know he's a felon? Because he was convicted of a felony. Pretty cut and dried. But what if we want to pass a law restricting gun ownership to a person who poses a threat to himself and others (as was tried in Kansas)? Why...WHO is to determine what constitutes a threat? Better to leave no restrictions than impact a "good guy going thru a divorce" by delaying their purchase of a gun.

Now....is an anencephalic fetus viable. Most every doctor will tell you no, it isn't viable, but pro life groups will show pictures of the cute, brainless child, swaddled in a blanket with a little cap covering it's deformed head and proclaim"it's alive". Then convince their spineless congressmen (and when it comes to abortion, most congressmen lack a spine) so "not viable" will never be determined and any woman facing the situation that my wife and I faced will be forced to carry it to term, or (since my wife was very religious), pray that God takes it soon.

And for what it's worth, we would have WELCOMED a child with Down Syndrome or a physical defect. But there is more (that pro lifers won't want their tax dollars paying for)...my ex sister in law had a microcephalic baby. Brain formed, but barely. It lived, but only because doctors inserted a feeding tube, since it could not suck to feed itself. That baby could not see, hear, feel, suck or be consoled. All he did all day long was cry. ANd it was tough. Fortunately, her husband was a successful surgeon and they could afford nursing care so his wife could have a break. Helluva life. But dang...it was viable. What would a family who was blessed with such a child do? They can't afford the nursing care. Should the government provide it since the pro lifers successfully prevented the woman from terminating the pregnancy?

Last edited:
1635365496565.gif

Reactions: LetsGoBrandon
But there is more (that pro lifers won't want their tax dollars paying for)...my ex sister in law had a microcephalic baby. Brain formed, but barely. It lived, but only because doctors inserted a feeding tube, since it could not suck to feed itself. That baby could not see, hear, feel, suck or be consoled. All he did all day long was cry. ANd it was tough. Fortunately, her husband was a successful surgeon and they could afford nursing care so his wife could have a break. Helluva life. But dang...it was viable. What would a family who was blessed with such a child do? They can't afford the nursing care. Should the government provide it since the pro lifers successfully prevented the woman from terminating the pregnancy?

Uh, my daugher is microcephalic among a list of other issues. Glad to see you saw no value in your ex-nephew, but believe me we see the value in our daughter **EVERY** day.

Yeah, it's tough.

That's what you sign up for when you enter the parenting Olympics.

Reactions: JREwing
To those who are objecting to the vaccine due to fetal cells used in the manufacture of the vaccine you really need to pretty much stop taking ALL medicine and verify that it's not made or tested with fetal cells. Got a headache, steer clear of tylenol. Most medicines use fetal cells in their manufacture or testing. Also, they're not grinding up yesterday's aborted fetus' and adding it to the vaccine they make today, there's a few cell lines that are decades old and have been regrown in the lab since the 70's and 80's that are used most frequently. They are literally thousands of generations removed from the original fetus. If you have a problem with that, be sure to reject that cancer treatment, although I'm guessing that's not going to happen.

Reactions: KCFlyer
To those who are objecting to the vaccine due to fetal cells used in the manufacture of the vaccine you really need to pretty much stop taking ALL medicine and verify that it's not made or tested with fetal cells. Got a headache, steer clear of tylenol. Most medicines use fetal cells in their manufacture or testing. Also, they're not grinding up yesterday's aborted fetus' and adding it to the vaccine they make today, there's a few cell lines that are decades old and have been regrown in the lab since the 70's and 80's that are used most frequently. They are literally thousands of generations removed from the original fetus. If you have a problem with that, be sure to reject that cancer treatment, although I'm guessing that's not going to happen.
And for those who still consider the Covid vaccine to be "experimental" since the FDA only gave it emergency approval a t first (and their politics has them questioning the official approval)....should they get covid, would they turn down other "experimental" treatments, including the fish tank cleaner and horse dewormer, neither of which have FDA approval for Covid?

Hmm, what a dumb and ignorant statement.

Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin doesn’t need FDA approval for covid both have been on the market for probably longer then you been alive. So long that they are generics for decades.

Doctors can and have prescribed “off label” with these medications for various ailments over the years. Up until hysterical liberals like yourself are so consumed with hate, that anything Trump says you have to take the polar opposite. No matter how stupid it make y’all look.

It’s funny how crazed leftists bow at the alter of fraud Fauci, meanwhile totally oblivious that he penned a paper discussing the benefits of Hydroxychloroquine with the SARS variant a few years prior to 2020.
Even the company that makes Ivermectin says Don't take it for COVID, it doesn't work. But some guy on facebook said it did, hmm, who to believe.

Pro tip, doctors are prescribing it by the thousands. Even over 200 hundred members of congress have used it as well.

Don’t try to play a doctor on the interwebs. You’ll lose ever time.
I absolutely do not try and play doctor, I know I don't know jack sh*t about medicine and I'm guessing you and most of the people posting here don't either, that's why I listen to the CDC, the WHO, the drug manufacturer who actually makes the drug in question, and the all of the hospitals who say it doesn't work instead of the minority who say it does. As for the members of congress, I'd be willing to bet at least 95% have taken the vaccine even if they won't admit it.

You know what’s hilarious? The lefts hysteria over all things Trump, they never noticed that states, one by one got on board with listening to what front line doctors have to say about treating Kung Flu patients.

Hydroxychloroquine ban walked back in Ohio after pushback from governor, others​

So you show me an article from a year and a half ago and the hospitals are still not giving it to patients unless forced to by a judge. Personally I think you should be allowed to take anything you want but if the hospital does not want to give it to you and you insist, leave and get someone to prescribe it for you and let that guy take care of you.

There's a website called https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/ you sound just like all of the people posted there. Hope you don't end up like them, It's a horrible way to die.

Hmm, what a dumb and ignorant statement.

Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin doesn’t need FDA approval for covid both have been on the market for probably longer then you been alive. So long that they are generics for decades.

Doctors can and have prescribed “off label” with these medications for various ailments over the years. Up until hysterical liberals like yourself are so consumed with hate, that anything Trump says you have to take the polar opposite. No matter how stupid it make y’all look.

It’s funny how crazed leftists bow at the alter of fraud Fauci, meanwhile totally oblivious that he penned a paper discussing the benefits of Hydroxychloroquine with the SARS variant a few years prior to 2020.
And Covid (Corinavirus) is not a new virus...it's a strain of an existing virus that has been around for many years. Other shots were approved for covid viruses, but not THIS covid virus. And the horse dewormer and fish tank cleaner have been approved for certain conditions, but not covid. But how do you take more or less for Covid? That we don't know...therefore it's experimental. And as it turned out, both have been shown to be largely ineffective.

Nah, it's not useless. The mRNA versions don't seem to provide lasting protection. I haven't heard anyone saying the Janssen/J&J is having the same problems the Pfizer or Moderna are in terms of the vaccinated getting sick.

USDOL has already said injury from mandated vaccinations would be counted as workers comp, so that is liability.
The vaccinated getting sick are not dying from it. At my kids hospital, every death has been unvaccinated people. And the nurses where I used to work said that the efficacy of Moderna is better than the other two.

Its like you never think before touching the keyboard. Never have.

Pitkin County records 5th death due to COVID; victim was fully vaccinated​

Compare that to the unvaccinated numbers. Don't take it if you don't want it. My kid told me about the guy who begged to die because he felt like he was drowing since his lungs were destroyed. Nothings perfect. If that was a requirement before we did anything, they the airline industry would be gone since we don't have a 100% chance of getting to our destination. The risk is very small, but it's there. People living in the real world realize this. People with nothing better than politics to keep them occupied do not.

• Haha
Reactions: iluvaa