So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

Here's a live shot of Brandon checking out the efficacy of the horse dewormer

head-up-ass.jpg

You know what's funny?

2020 KCFlyer stated he wouldn't trust the vaccine because Trump
Yep. Because Trump wanted a vaccine before the election. The FDA (whom I trust) said it was still being tested. Trump wanted it for political purposes, not because he felt it was best for the country. And I believe that response was to Pete, who was likely bitching about Fauci or something else and pushing hard for the vaccine he now wants no part of. Odd how that works, ain't it Pete?

• Haha
Reactions: iluvaa
Moving goal posts again, once caught with your foot in your mouth.

You said explicably that no one vaccinated has died from covid.

Clearly you are wrong.

But then again you are wrong most of the time anyways.
YOU're right. One should avoid using always and never. My bad. Now, compare the number of deaths of the unvaccinated to the number vaccinated. I believe you'll see a pretty big difference. Here's a chart if you'd like

ggg.jpg

YOU're right. One should avoid using always and never. My bad. Now, compare the number of deaths of the unvaccinated to the number vaccinated. I believe you'll see a pretty big difference. Here's a chart if you'd like

View attachment 16205
600 infected per 100,000 and you clowns on the left are screaming from the highest mountains? That's a rate of 0.006

10 deaths per 100,000....what the hell was it in early 2020?

Reactions: iluvaa
And a lot of people like you died because they refused to take the “Trump” vaccine as you called it. Because elections yada yada nonsense as you put it. Like it was him himself mixing vials in a laboratory.

All because Trump broke you.
I took my Pfizer vaccine as soon as I was able. Because of the rollout, I had a few months to see how it was going. I was satisfied that it was very safe, even though at that time it didn't have "full" FDA approval. I got my Moderna booster last Monday. Have you got yours, or do you not trust the Biden vaccine?

I took my Pfizer vaccine as soon as I was able. Because of the rollout, I had a few months to see how it was going. I was satisfied that it was very safe, even though at that time it didn't have "full" FDA approval. I got my Moderna booster last Monday. Have you got yours, or do you not trust the Biden vaccine?
Biden vaccine? What is your recourse, down the road, if you develop serious side effects from the vaccine, which has a no sue provision?
“The fact that you continue to undermine public confidence in a vaccine, if the vaccine emerges during the Trump administration, I think is unconscionable.”
That was then-Vice President Mike Pence’s rebuke of his opponent, then-Sen. Kamala Harris, in the campaign’s stretch-run, when she was talking down Operation Warp Speed, the Trump administration’s zealous initiative to push across the finish line the vaccines that pharmaceutical companies miraculously managed to produce by late 2020.
Harris had stated that any such effort pushed by then-President Trump was untrustworthy. This was consistent with the Biden campaign theme that the Trump administration had been incompetent in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic — a position that morphed, when President Biden took office, into a claim that the Trump team hadn’t even had a workable plan on vaccine distribution (a claim so patently false that even Anthony Fauci, director of the Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, denied it).
The administration is upset because, after his campaign discredited the vaccine effort, Biden over-promised what he could deliver once he took charge of it. He claimed that by Independence Day 70 percent of adult Americans would have received at least one dose of a vaccine. In fact, the Mayo Clinic put the July 4 count at about 55 percent. (It has inched up to 56 percent in the two weeks since, and just under half the eligible population has been fully vaccinated.)
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/563771-guess-who-undermined-public-confidence-in-vaccines

Reactions: LetsGoBrandon
I sincerely feel for you in that situation, and if the fetus wasn't viable, you really had no good choice to make.
F*ck that. He DID have a good choice. That choice was to give his unborn child some sort of dignity and not allow it to be used for experimentation.