So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

Maybe it is you who should read what they post:

The researchers then looked at how the vaccines affected the spread of the virus if a person had a breakthrough infection with either the alpha variant or the highly contagious delta variant.

If you look at my original statement, I never mentioned having an active infection, only equal exposure.

It makes it easier to laugh at people when they can't see your face, too.

Masking works. Grasping a straws won't change it. Do you know what panacea means?
Masking works because you were told it works, yet the worlds most knowledgeable Fauci has said differently.

Yest...the mask is a 'cure all remedy'....and you bought into it hook , line and sinker.

Yea, that’s what I thought you’d say.

I'll help you out:

Two people in a room are exposed to the virus at the same time, one is vaxed, the other isn't. Both ingest live virus into their respiratory systems, both sneeze, both are capable of equally spreading a live virus irrespective of their vax status at the time.

That your comeback? LOL

I'll help you out:

Two people in a room are exposed to the virus at the same time, one is vaxed, the other isn't. Both ingest live virus into their respiratory systems, both sneeze, both are capable of equally spreading a live virus irrespective of their vax status at the time.

That your comeback? LOL
Lol, you try hard.

The only time Fauci was right was the one time you agreed with him. Every time he said masks works he was wrong?
Sorry if I dissed your 'follow the science' hero.

‘The CDC didn’t change’: Anthony Fauci defends flip-flop accusations after shifting mask guidance​

Top health official insists says he understands why public may feel a ‘little whipsawed’​

Dr Anthony Fauci has been on a media tour defending accusations of another "flip-flop" on the science after the Centres for Disease Control reversed its guidance wearing a mask while vaccinated.

In multiple interviews this week, Mr Fauci said the shifting guidance was consistent with the science despite previous guidance that vaccinated people don’t need masks.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fauci-cdc-mask-flip-flop-b1892600.html

Masking works because you were told it works, yet the worlds most knowledgeable Fauci has said differently.

Yest...the mask is a 'cure all remedy'....and you bought into it hook , line and sinker.
Maybe when all the hot air dies down you can find that straw to grasp.