So what''s the deal on Siegel visitong PITRES this week?

Dec 21, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Does KC and her Sunshine Band of merriment and truth have the flu?

contrary to popular belief, the reservations dealt with on a daily basis(pre- exisiting wise at least) are about 50 pct direct with US, 25-35 pct agncy, and 10-15 pct internet.Do the math, it will be busy. And the 20 to 25percent of calls abandoned figures seen lately off and on will likely increase. JET BLUE AND SW are loving US now. Or starting 1-11-03 that is, the day US starts giving more and more revenue away to the competitors..now which school of business was it again that taught that strategy to our esteemed graduate and leader MR AUSTIN P??.Or is it Mr. Stevie Wonder?

The reason why he wants to visit PIT instead of MCO is well you all know the reason why!!!! LOL. On a serious note think he has heard all the moaning and groaning coming from the res department on how we are treated by management(ie micromanaged to death) and the concern of what will happen once MCO closes it doors in 2 days. It will be busy. And that is an understatement. One thing I have noticed in the past few weeks is that the biz traveler is returning, and I am not talking about them buying excursion fares either. I have learned with all my years in this industry is that all airlines are the last to adapt to the new biz climate, and I do beleive with all my heart we stand a good chance of losing more pax after MCO closes due to excessive wait times until the res departmemt gets caught up and who knows when that will be.

I wish I had a dollar for every time last night I heard the phrase "Finally, a human voice"!!!! I'd be rich!