Something to think about!

Still flying! My son took this picture.
1647347526279.png

WE would too if you gun nuts had the balls to be in a position where someone was shooting at YOU
So now you're pro gun?

Many gun nuts before us have done exactly that to give you and I and others the freedoms we have.

You got that right.
Oh. I've heard this from more than one source. ......... But stranger things have happened!...... Trump in 2020! Do you think? https://www.sarahpalin.com/2022/652...Kxv4iC617uReDMwfpKDb-CQDAwBvXv5y-OPXUdJgciHpg
Waste of time. You think a vote to remove will happen in the Senate?

Only if we hold and gain 10 seats....then you got the Romney, Collins, Murkowsi's.

So now you're pro gun?

Many gun nuts before us have done exactly that to give you and I and others the freedoms we have.

I've never been anti gun. The "gun nuts" that gave us the freedoms that had their guns (and ammo) GIVEN to them by the US government. They were called "soldiers". But that LAST folks that used their OWN guns to fight for our freedoms were using muskets. And I have no problem with some gun nut who wants to own a machine gun to have one....so long as they don't object to taking that gun somewhere where somebody ELSE is shooting at them. But they seem to have issues with fighting tyranny if it involves someone shooting at them.

I've never been anti gun. The "gun nuts" that gave us the freedoms that had their guns (and ammo) GIVEN to them by the US government. They were called "soldiers". But that LAST folks that used their OWN guns to fight for our freedoms were using muskets. And I have no problem with some gun nut who wants to own a machine gun to have one....so long as they don't object to taking that gun somewhere where somebody ELSE is shooting at them. But they seem to have issues with fighting tyranny if it involves someone shooting at them.
First off, for your information, "machine guns" have been august the law for a number of years! So don't jump on that bandwagon!....... Second, the vary thought of millions of guns in private hands is a deterrent in itself for any attempted hostile military takeover.

First off, for your information, "machine guns" have been august the law for a number of years! So don't jump on that bandwagon!....... Second, the vary thought of millions of guns in private hands is a deterrent in itself for any attempted hostile military takeover.
73 million Americans (including yourself) believe that Trump had an election stolen from him. That is tyranny. You all met in DC on January 6. Some brought their guns, but when facing tyranny, they are quick to point out that nobody shot. If you aren't going to stop tyranny when you see it, why have a gun?

Funny, some guy here has about a gazillion posts about bump stocks, extended magazines, semi-automatic firearms and so on. People hide behind their guns and so on.

You ever see any of those posts?

Funny, some guy here has about a gazillion posts about bump stocks, extended magazines, semi-automatic firearms and so on. People hide behind their guns and so on.

You ever see any of those posts?
I sure have, and I still maintain that these gun nuts who claim that they own their guns to stop tyranny haven't got the balls to use them to fight tyranny since someone might shoot back.

I sure have, and I still maintain that these gun nuts who claim that they own their guns to stop tyranny haven't got the balls to use them to fight tyranny since someone might shoot back.

How are we fighting tyranny here?

You are saying gun toting Americans wouldn't stand up and fight for their country?

That is the difference.

How are we fighting tyranny here?

You are saying gun toting Americans wouldn't stand up and fight for their country?

That is the difference.

January 6 was a gathering of people who wanted to stop the steal of the 2020 election. The core of our democracy was being attacked. If that ain't tyranny, I don't know what is. Yet....you all take PRIDE in not shooting your guns. Because there were cops with guns there who might shoot back. And the election is STILL stolen (ask the pillow guy). So yes, I would say gun toting Americans would not grab their gun and stand up to tyranny...they already showed that they won't Now...they WILL board a helicopter and go boar hunting (boars are lousy shots by the way) like famed patriot Ted Nugent, who when facing the opportunity to serve his country when called (and they would have given him all the guns and ammo he wanted), **** his pants instead of serving. And I think he actually reflects MOST of the patriots who own guns.

January 6 was a gathering of people who wanted to stop the steal of the 2020 election. The core of our democracy was being attacked. If that ain't tyranny, I don't know what is. Yet....you all take PRIDE in not shooting your guns. Because there were cops with guns there who might shoot back. And the election is STILL stolen (ask the pillow guy). So yes, I would say gun toting Americans would not grab their gun and stand up to tyranny...they already showed that they won't Now...they WILL board a helicopter and go boar hunting (boars are lousy shots by the way) like famed patriot Ted Nugent, who when facing the opportunity to serve his country when called (and they would have given him all the guns and ammo he wanted), **** his pants instead of serving. And I think he actually reflects MOST of the patriots who own guns.
Contrary to popular leftist opinion, they weren't there to 'take over the government'. If that was the objective, they were terribly underarmed. I didn't see them with tanks, artillery, automatic weapons, grenades or rocket launchers.

From where I sit, a bunch of radicals, fueled by some QANon BS, went off the reservation, attempting to usurp the count process. They didn't. They broke the law, they will be held accountable.

We will find, in the end, there were other radicals involved also, to 'kick it up a notch'.

You mean those poor boars which are really known as feral hogs? You ever stop and think why they are hunted?

Wild hogs destroy farmland and crops, compete with native wildlife for food, and can spread disease to other animals and people. Hunting wild hogs is a popular sport among hunters, as well as a population control method supported by wildlife agencies.

At least you're not anti-gun......
auiqs.jpg.gif

Is this what we are headed for? ......... Think about it!
1647827723751.png

KYIV, Ukraine — Before he decided to buy a one-way plane ticket to Ukraine, Adam worked two jobs, as a security guard and as a cashier at a dollar store. He owned guns and fired them at shooting ranges, but the only fighting he had ever done was in mixed martial arts classes.

That didn’t stop the tall, lanky 24-year-old from Thousand Oaks, a Los Angeles suburb, from flying to this war-torn capital earlier this month. He joined a new international legion set up to fight Russian forces about 15 miles outside the city.

Adam, sporting camouflage pants, is unfazed by his inexperience in combat. He will rely, he said, on sheer determination — to save Ukraine and protect American values.

“Democracy and freedom are very important to the whole world,” said Adam, seated in the lobby of a Kyiv hotel, along with other foreigners dressed in their new military camouflage who have joined his unit. “What [Russian President Vladimir] Putin is doing is simply wrong. And Ukraine is the underdog, so they need help.”

Since Russia invaded Ukraine, thousands of Americans and other foreign nationals have signed up to fight for Ukraine, answering a call to action by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Now, with the conflict in its fourth week, a growing number of foreign volunteers are flowing into the capital, signing contracts and receiving weapons and combat training before getting deployed to one of the numerous front lines of the war.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-who-signed-up-to-fight-in-ukraine/ar-AAVicf3

Last edited:
KYIV, Ukraine — Before he decided to buy a one-way plane ticket to Ukraine, Adam worked two jobs, as a security guard and as a cashier at a dollar store. He owned guns and fired them at shooting ranges, but the only fighting he had ever done was in mixed martial arts classes.

That didn’t stop the tall, lanky 24-year-old from Thousand Oaks, a Los Angeles suburb, from flying to this war-torn capital earlier this month. He joined a new international legion set up to fight Russian forces about 15 miles outside the city.

Adam, sporting camouflage pants, is unfazed by his inexperience in combat. He will rely, he said, on sheer determination — to save Ukraine and protect American values.

“Democracy and freedom are very important to the whole world,” said Adam, seated in the lobby of a Kyiv hotel, along with other foreigners dressed in their new military camouflage who have joined his unit. “What [Russian President Vladimir] Putin is doing is simply wrong. And Ukraine is the underdog, so they need help.”

Since Russia invaded Ukraine, thousands of Americans and other foreign nationals have signed up to fight for Ukraine, answering a call to action by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Now, with the conflict in its fourth week, a growing number of foreign volunteers are flowing into the capital, signing contracts and receiving weapons and combat training before getting deployed to one of the numerous front lines of the war.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-who-signed-up-to-fight-in-ukraine/ar-AAVicf3
That's great for Ukrainians, but here we are a year and a half past an election that a very large number of people believe was "stolen" because their Svengali SAID it was stolen. They were told they needed to fight like hell. They were told that democracy is being destroyed (it is, but they are the ones destroying it). So what happened in November 2020 and all the mail in ballot, dead people voting, Venezuelan voting machines, ice chests wheeled into counting rooms, boxes pulled from under tables, Zuckbucks, unsolicited ballot applications, Chinese hacking, and double counting (I think I got most of them there) is nothing short of an attack on our democracy and country. And the patriots.....didn't use their guns to take back America. Because somebody might be shooting at them. Cowards.

That's great for Ukrainians, but here we are a year and a half past an election that a very large number of people believe was "stolen" because their Svengali SAID it was stolen. They were told they needed to fight like hell. They were told that democracy is being destroyed (it is, but they are the ones destroying it). So what happened in November 2020 and all the mail in ballot, dead people voting, Venezuelan voting machines, ice chests wheeled into counting rooms, boxes pulled from under tables, Zuckbucks, unsolicited ballot applications, Chinese hacking, and double counting (I think I got most of them there) is nothing short of an attack on our democracy and country. And the patriots.....didn't use their guns to take back America. Because somebody might be shooting at them. Cowards.

You see the forensic document expert in that field, says he examined Az ballots and found 25,000 bogus ballots?