Something to think about!

KYIV, Ukraine — Before he decided to buy a one-way plane ticket to Ukraine, Adam worked two jobs, as a security guard and as a cashier at a dollar store. He owned guns and fired them at shooting ranges, but the only fighting he had ever done was in mixed martial arts classes.

That didn’t stop the tall, lanky 24-year-old from Thousand Oaks, a Los Angeles suburb, from flying to this war-torn capital earlier this month. He joined a new international legion set up to fight Russian forces about 15 miles outside the city.

Adam, sporting camouflage pants, is unfazed by his inexperience in combat. He will rely, he said, on sheer determination — to save Ukraine and protect American values.

“Democracy and freedom are very important to the whole world,” said Adam, seated in the lobby of a Kyiv hotel, along with other foreigners dressed in their new military camouflage who have joined his unit. “What [Russian President Vladimir] Putin is doing is simply wrong. And Ukraine is the underdog, so they need help.”

Since Russia invaded Ukraine, thousands of Americans and other foreign nationals have signed up to fight for Ukraine, answering a call to action by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Now, with the conflict in its fourth week, a growing number of foreign volunteers are flowing into the capital, signing contracts and receiving weapons and combat training before getting deployed to one of the numerous front lines of the war.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-who-signed-up-to-fight-in-ukraine/ar-AAVicf3

You see the forensic document expert in that field, says he examined Az ballots and found 25,000 bogus ballots?
Trump should have hired them instead of Cyber Ninjas

How to pump gas in Chicago!
1648002779927.png

First off, I am ok. I was a little shaken up this morning as I was robbed at the 7-11 gas station up the block from my house. After my hands stopped trembling I managed to call the police. They were quick to respond and calmed me down. My money is all gone. The police asked me if I knew who did it. I said yes... It was pump # 4. I believe

This is a Uranian fighter aircraft! And that my friend is a traffic sign!
1648573270254.png

This is what you may find at your local gas pump these days!
1648646077779.png

A couple of things. First, that was NOT November 7. June 7, maybe. But not November. And if you want that back, how about writing your congressman about shutting down the economy again, so we can have all the other great stuff from that time too. In November, the average was about 50 cents more. But this exemplifies the Trump effect on the nation. They COULD have made a meme with the price at $2.11, which was the average Price in November, and the brainless folks who still believe the election was stolen can still take pride in the low gas price made possible by a pandemic because it still looks like a nice difference...instead they have to LIE and put in the price when oil was selling at a negative price per barrel.